Halifax ''Repayment cover'' is this PPI?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3366 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My mother has just mentioned, upon opening her latest credit card statement, that she is paying something called ''Repayment cover''?

Is this the same as PPI but just named differently in order to continue the big banking con?

I'm trying to dig about and find out exactly what it is for, but if, as I suspect, it is to make payments on her card in the event of illness/injury/death etc then I will be putting in a reclaim for her.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Definitely not, considering my mother has been paying it for over 7 years and has only ever been self employed,

going to enjoy seeing them try wriggling out of this, with all the usual bluff and bluster...

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

If the credit card has changed, ie the number, then do I need to issue two SAR's to for each of the cards?

If the credit card has changed, ie the number, then do I need to issue two SAR's to for each of the cards?

No, one request should get you all the info they have on you.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

• 4 months later...

Just to bring this post to a successful close, mother has received a cheque for just under 2k for the PPI she unknowingly paid.

Very quick, easy and simple. :thumb: