MYJAR say they will take payment tomorrow after CPA cancelled!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3534 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Please can someone help I'm worried that my bank account will go way overdrawn tomorrow and leave me in an even worse mess than I already am.

I am setting up a debt management plan at the moment and as everyone knows, it takes a bit of time.

Before going into this, I emailed all my creditors and cancelled the CPA that was set up and I also wrote to my bank to cancel.

Nobody has taken any money since and so I am guessing this was actioned properly.

Myjar, emailed me on that day to confirm the CPA had been cancelled and when I log into my Myjar account, it says card details as **** **** **** no numbers at all. If anyone reading this has a Myjar account please can you log on and see if this is what it says on your "my details" page or whether it does show a few numbers?

I'm just trying to work out if they have actually deleted the card details and that this is just a threat.

I thought that if they had confirmed that they had cancelled the CPA, then they could not take any payment from that card as it was then illegal? Am I right?

I feel quite sick at the thought of my bank being overdrawn tomorrow morning by over £200 so any help would be great.

It does say on the text to ring them if I can't pay but I don't want to be ringing anyone, I'm trying to sort all this out the correct way and they're just being impatient.

If youve told the bank that the CPA is to be cancelled then any charges are the banks problem. They MUST put the account back to how it was before the transaction happened and they are NOT allowed to charge you anything for their error.

CPA's should always be cancelled with your bank ( some banks will lie and say they cant do it), then follow it up by telling the PDL.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D