Update online pension forcast

leicesterguy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3560 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does anyone know when they update the system for the qualifying years. noticed my online statment last year was updated sep 3rd last year but has not been updated this year yet.

was sanction by jcp but was overturned on appeal late last year so stamp should still have been credited for the four weeks

As they say - how long is a piece of string - the same distance from the middle to each end!! I have spent many years working for the government and to be honest my opinion of the systems today is that they are all in absolute chaos. I don't know any department that is working efficiently and within it's targets. The Civil Service is a shambles and I am so pleased that I am now retired from it.

As with the DWP/Pensions Service/HMRC, I don't even bother to chase them for replies or answers to questions unless at least 20 weeks have elapsed since I wrote to them. As for getting my MP involved, he now simply forwards my letter on.