MMF/Peachy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3539 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I am certain this has been discussed but having a tough time dealing with MMF/Peachy.

Actually its Peachy who are causing the fuss and the headache. I got a loan from Peachy in 2012 which has since been transferred to MMF. I have seen the notice of assignment etc.

I agreed a plan with MMF which I paid two months payment on however I ceased payment because another DCA had chased me for this debt which caused confusion. I cleared things up with MMF however they have a default against me on my Credit file. They have insisted that they have done everything right and Peachy as part of the handover should have removed teh account from my file. I complained to Peachy who insisted that they wont remove the default - now I have two defaults same debt which I know is not allowed.

I want to go as formal as possible against Peachy and really get my hands on them, in all honesty I have been dealing wwith MMF who have been of great help although 'Mike' needs to shut up.

How can I go about this as it seems that neither party wants to remove this debt and given that MMF own the debt now, Peachy are in the wrong.

How should I complain to the ICO? Is there a template a formal route?

Many thanks for your help.

Hi all,

I am certain this has been discussed but having a tough time dealing with MMF/Peachy.

Actually its Peachy who are causing the fuss and the headache. I got a loan from Peachy in 2012 which has since been transferred to MMF. I have seen the notice of assignment etc.

I agreed a plan with MMF which I paid two months payment on however I ceased payment because another DCA had chased me for this debt which caused confusion. I cleared things up with MMF however they have a default against me on my Credit file. They have insisted that they have done everything right and Peachy as part of the handover should have removed teh account from my file. I complained to Peachy who insisted that they wont remove the default - now I have two defaults same debt which I know is not allowed.

I want to go as formal as possible against Peachy and really get my hands on them, in all honesty I have been dealing wwith MMF who have been of great help although 'Mike' needs to shut up.

How can I go about this as it seems that neither party wants to remove this debt and given that MMF own the debt now, Peachy are in the wrong.

How should I complain to the ICO? Is there a template a formal route?

Many thanks for your help.

Hi, you do not have two defaults for the same debt.

There is no wrong doing here!

The process of reporting and displaying credit records changed some time ago.

To show the true and up to date conduct of an account the original creditors entry and the debt purchasers entry are now shown side by side to show the progress / conduct/ownership of a debt.

The entries will not be removed because there is no valid reason for removing them.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: