Police and Bailiff ‘ANPR Roadside Operations’...bailiffs offering to pay a 15% "donation" to the police!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3554 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The have kept the 2nd best one till last:

14th July 2013

Re: Whyte & Co

I have spoken to my Chief Inspector and he is happy that you and your teams come out with us at 4 sites on the next operation Cubo (7th August)

The stop sites are as follows:

xx

xx

xx

xx

I will be out visiting all the sites to ensure things run smoothly

Regards

Reply:

15th July 2013

"Morning ,

We would be delighted to join you at the four sites on 7th August. I will put four teams together and brief them as to my expections prior to 7th August.

Speak soon.

Reply:

15th July 2013

Dear, xx

Ok many thanks for this. The team that is going down to xxx really need to be mindful of not interrupting/disturbing the businesses down there. On the last Cubo we had a number of complaints from them and I think this was partyl down to the bailiffs taking an unreasonable amount of time dealing with motorists.

As discussed, I know your are in agreement that they are dealt with effeciently so not to either clog the site up or make the police officers jobs harder down there.

Reply:

15th July 2013

"Hi,

No problem, I have a team briefing here on Thursday

We will have tow trucks on standby in Croydon in readiness should a swift removal be required.

Are there any VRM's you would like added to the ANPR systems to assist your staff on the day? If so can you email a list preferably in excel format to xxx before midday on 6th Aug so we can get it loaded to the vans"

Regards

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you strip away the smoke and mirrors of the MIB/MID, it is, basically, the motor insurance industry riding roughshod over ECHR and using the police as patsies for their unlawful/illegal behaviour.

From conversations I have had with the ICO, they have no qualms fining insurers, MIB or MID for not keeping the MID up to date. The only issue they had was calculating compensation for those motorists who had lost their vehicles as a result of insurance industry blunders. I did suggest it would be easier to make blundering insurers replace such vehicles on a like-for-like basis, unless that was not possible and a better vehicle was the nearest available. They took this suggestion onboard, but whether they act on it is another matter.

The have kept the 2nd best one till last:

14th July 2013

I have spoken to my Chief Inspector and he is happy that you and your teams come out with us at 4 sites on the next operation Cubo (7th August)

The stop sites are as follows:

xx

xx

xx

xx

I will be out visiting all the sites to ensure things run smoothly

Regards

Reply:

15th July 2013

"Morning ,

We would be delighted to join you at the four sites on 7th August. I will put four teams together and brief them as to my expections prior to 7th August.

Speak soon.

Reply:

15th July 2013

Dear, xx

Ok many thanks for this. The team that is going down to xxx really need to be mindful of not interrupting/disturbing the businesses down there. On the last Cubo we had a number of complaints from them and I think this was partyl down to the bailiffs taking an unreasonable amount of time dealing with motorists.

As discussed, I know your are in agreement that they are dealt with effeciently so not to either clog the site up or make the police officers jobs harder down there.

Reply:

15th July 2013

"Hi,

No problem, I have a team briefing here on Thursday

We will have tow trucks on standby in Croydon in readiness should a swift removal be required.

Are there any VRM's you would like added to the ANPR systems to assist your staff on the day? If so can you email a list preferably in excel format to xxx before midday on 6th Aug so we can get it loaded to the vans"

Regards

Talk about being caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

The last 15th July email (above) 'appears' to be from Whyte & Co and most shocking, is asking whether the police want to add any vehicle registration marks (VRM) from the Police National Database onto the Whyte & Co database and subsequently onto the individual bailiffs vans).

If this is not a blatant abuse of the Data Protection Act I don't know what is.

Oh dear - once again the police have got it wrong and after dabbling in matters they know little or nothing about, they suddenly consider themselves to be 'experts' on motor insurance. SD& P (Social, domestic and pleasure) cover most certainly does include commuting. However unless your cover is Class 1 then you cannot use the vehicle for business or for work in connection with your business or occupation.

If a bailiff with just SD & P was using the car to go bailiffing then he wasn't covered unless he had Class 1 cover. If this happenedthen why didn't his clever, clever employees who profess to know every rule check his insurance certificate before he drove off to represent them? Maybe their brains were too highly tuned to consider that simple procedure.

Years ago Class 1 cover was the standard minimum. Why some insurance companies have restricted this is worrying, especially those who fail to advise their clients of this silent restriction. Class 1 is a reasonable expectation for every motorist. Most people who purchase cars do so to commute to work. If cover is restricted from the norm then it should be the duty of the insurance company to advise the policyholder and then get them to sign a note saying that they understand what they have just been sold.

Companies who try to silently restrict their liabilities shouldn't be allowed to trade. Maybe their next step is to include a policy endorsement in very small print that states that this document excludes all claims. Never mind just look how competive the premium is

However the point here is that like joint bailiff operations the police have got into a habit where effectively they follow each other into bad practice that then becomes 'normal' to them.

The last 15th July email (above) 'appears' to be from Whyte & Co and most shocking, is asking whether the police want to add any vehicle registration marks (VRM) from the Police National Database onto the Whyte & Co database and subsequently onto the individual bailiffs vans).

If this is not a blatant abuse of the Data Protection Act I don't know what is.

It is a lot more serious than that, TT. All information kept on the PNC is subject not only to the Data Protection Act 1998, but the Official Secrets Act 1911 et seq. as well.

As you will know from your work, certificated bailiffs are not permitted to have access to any data from the PNC in respect of unpaid magistrates court fines. The only persons permitted to have access to the PNC indices are -

Police Forces

UKBA Preventive Section (Customs)

HMRC Investigations Section

National Crime Agency

Serious Fraud Office

Criminal Records Office (not to be confused with the Criminal Records Bureau)

Whoever at Whyte & Co asked for VRMs from the PNC to be transferred onto Whyte & Co's ANPR system needs to have it explained to them, in no uncertain terms, the consequences of their actions. What they did carries criminal sanctions.

The whole situation is serious, and I'm sorry HCEOs but action sholuld and must be taken against MPS and the EA's they have brought the whole industry and fair ethical policing into disrepute. All Parking Mad has done is kill off any idea that the Ea's are anything other than arrogant bullies

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

It is a lot more serious than that, TT. All information kept on the PNC is subject not only to the Data Protection Act 1998, but the Official Secrets Act 1911 et seq. as well.

As you will know from your work, certificated bailiffs are not permitted to have access to any data from the PNC in respect of unpaid magistrates court fines. The only persons permitted to have access to the PNC indices are -

Police Forces

UKBA Preventive Section (Customs)

HMRC Investigations Section

National Crime Agency

Serious Fraud Office

Criminal Records Office (not to be confused with the Criminal Records Bureau)

Whoever at Whyte & Co asked for VRMs from the PNC to be transferred onto Whyte & Co's ANPR system needs to have it explained to them, in no uncertain terms, the consequences of their actions. What they did carries criminal sanctions.

There are a few more who have access,and one of these is ACPO a not for profit private ltd company,who let the RSPCA another private company have details on individuals including address and vehicles driven.

There are a few more who have access,and one of these is ACPO a not for profit private ltd company,who let the RSPCA another private company have details on individuals including address and vehicles driven.

What you have highlighted, Welsh1, is of concern. Do you know when this happened?

What you have highlighted, Welsh1, is of concern. Do you know when this happened?

It was reported in the papers a while ago,and has been talked about on other forums i use.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/07/30/rspca_runs_wild_with_police_national_computer/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10234259/RSPCA-inspectors-given-access-to-unprecedented-personal-infomration-by-one-in-four-police-forces.html

That is serious, Welsh1.

The Criminal Records Office itself, like the Police National Computer, comes under the control and supervision of the Home Office. Someone, somewhere, has some serious questions to answer as regards disclosure of information.

That is serious, Welsh1.

The Criminal Records Office itself, like the Police National Computer, comes under the control and supervision of the Home Office. Someone, somewhere, has some serious questions to answer as regards disclosure of information.

I wonder if the bailiffs have had access similar toi the Royal Society for the Prosecution of Children and Animal lovers? The RSPCA are another organisation as rapacious for income as any bailiff. They also initiate quite a great many prosecutions against children and vulnerable people regarding hamsters etc.

For a fairly reasoned rant see these links

http://www.grumpyoldsod.com/rspca%20again%20again.asp

http://www.grumpyoldsod.com/rspca%20again.asp

Either way this just gets worse and worse.

Edited by brassnecked
info

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I wonder if the bailiffs have had access similar toi the Royal Society for the Prosecution of Children and Animal lovers? The RSPCA are another organisation as rapacious for income as any bailiff. They also initiate quite a great many prosecutions against children and vulnerable people regarding hamsters etc.

For a fairly reasoned rant see these links

http://www.grumpyoldsod.com/rspca%20again%20again.asp

http://www.grumpyoldsod.com/rspca%20again.asp

Either way this just gets worse and worse.

Gawd blimey!! I've just been reading these links BN. I'm so shocked, disgusted & saddened by their content.

What on earth is going on? How can the "various services" mentioned justify what they have done?

What that poor little girl & her parents are going through @ the hands of "our justice system" due to the involvement of the "various services" mentioned, well it's an absolute bliddin farce!!

It's simply shocking & beggars utter disbelief!!

As for the "other stories" on there, re the Animals, you simply couldn't make it up!!

Judging by the "actions" of all those mentioned on this thread, it's like some big power trip they are on, regardless of the consequences!!

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single minute of it!!

Those two articles regarding the RSPCA are asbsolutely shocking.

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Those two articles regarding the RSPCA are asbsolutely shocking.

I decided years ago, not to donate any money to the RSPCA or to donate any unwanted items. There have been too many occasions, where they have acted in a way that most people would find unacceptable. There have been reports in the media of RSPCA inspectors resigning, because of the charities policies.

Locally to me, there is a family that have reared goats for generations. One of the old friendly goats had been separated off, so that he could be cared for better. Someone apparently phoned the RSPCA worried about this goat being on its own. The RSPCA decided to then pay a number of visits, even though this family had decades of experience with goats.

Just in case someone says whoah off topic what is the connection with bailiffs? well if the RSPCA prosecute a child, and the parents get fined cannot pay, the EA will call.....

There is a whole nasty underbelly to the justice system, and of there appears to be an adoption industry at the heart of the Family Court system with out of control and unaccountable social services.

With these and other abuses of natural justice is it any wonder the Enforcement Industry is equally as nasty?

Regarding RSPCA I agree UB

I was thinking something along those lines, BN. :)

I was going to suggest a thread about the RSPCA in the pets and vets forum. I for one am interested in knowing more.

HB

Good idea HB It appears the RSPCA has been semi hijacked by left wingers, animal rights activists, and others who have moved it away from it's prime purpose. they also seem to have a fetish for persecuting children and pensioners for cruelty or neglect.

Now who is starting that thread you or me:-)

You set us off down this track, BN, I'll leave it to you if I may. :)

I'm on the verge of cancelling our donation to the RSPCA btw, we'll divert it to other animal charities.

HB

Ok HB that thread is here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?428599-Has-the-RSPCA-lost-it-s-way&p=4572542#post4572542

So any further comments re RSPCA can go there rather than clogging up this important issue of unlawful police and bailiff connivance.

Good idea brassnecked.

I had a look on the forum earlier this morning and couldn't believe that in less than 24 hours over 1,000 visitors had viewed this thread. Remarkable.

Enforcement of debt and the apparent continuance of aggressive and unlawful practice, as per Parking Mad, has roused a normally supine public, the sheeple are wakening to the realities.

By working together, we can unpick tyranny bit by bit, piece by piece by exposing wrongdoing by and on behalf of officiaidom.

That link the copper helped the bailiff snatch the keys from the vehicle, he said that the car had numerous fines against it, Wrong, the driver at the time has the tickets, the car cannot.