Template or letter

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3597 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there is there a template to send advising of mental health problems of a serious nature.I have spent all my savings recently paying off what i can buy a company called raven have surfaced to do with a barclaycard debt of over 11000.I am disabled and on support group esa.I have no other money or any assets.I am very frightened and feel ill,please help me J

There is quite a bit about Raven on this forum - and their alternative names http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?293882-Raven-recoveries

Also http://www.google.co.uk/cse?cx=partner-pub-0964707606882478:652l7hswbgv&ie=UTF-8&q=raven&sa=Search+CAG#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=raven&gsc.page=1

Bankruptcy might be a better option to clear everything and to start from zero - but maybe you could tell us more about the debt please.

Who, what, how much, when - that sort of thing

Keep everything in writing/email.... keep copies of everything you send, and keep a diary of events.

When did you take out the sharklaycard?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi there is there a template to send advising of mental health problems of a serious nature.I have spent all my savings recently paying off what i can buy a company called raven have surfaced to do with a barclaycard debt of over 11000.I am disabled and on support group esa.I have no other money or any assets.I am very frightened and feel ill,please help me J

Hello Jaders.

I understand that you feel frightened in regards to this BUT please trust me when l say to you that you are now in great hands. I know a lot about mental health as a ex depression suffer and have a partner with mental health problems. I also help support a few others with Mental health problems with there money issues, bills and other things money related.

Do you have somebody that supports you that could be willing to act on your behalf with these people.

Well Done for getting over a big hurdle by asking for help.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.