VERY.CO.UK ripping me off

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3603 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi .First post here

I have been having problems with very.co.uk for months.

I have contacted there costumer services over 100 times this month alone and keep getting ignored saying there are dealing with the problems with my account yet nothing is done.

To start with I been getting charged interest on items I have paid for .I have been paying take 3 payments for months even though all the items I have bought are buy now pay later.

I asked hundreds of times can they send me a full list off all the payments I have made and all interest I have been charged which when they finally did today sent me a list of muddle up numbers of payments I have made ,With over half of them missing.

I have never missed a payment but have still be charged late payment fees which I have asked them about countless times and had no response.

I have returned a item over 9 months ago which has not been credited to my account even after I complained and gave them the tracking number as requested which shows the items had been received .

My current balance is over £100 more than all the buy now payments add up to .I have refused to make any more payments till my account is sorted .There customer service is disgraceful what should I do ?This has been going on for months and months now.

Edited by raging

Hi and welcome to CAG

While refusing to make payments will make you feel better, you ought to be aware that failure to pay the required payments on time will have an advers effect on your credit file and could even lead to a default which you will find very difficult to remove. If your credit file is already stuffed, ignore the previous sentence. :!:

The only way to get this company to accept they are at fault is to raise a formal complaint in writing. They have 8 weeks to reach a resolution before you can take it further.

I will see if I can find an email address that may be better than any you have.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

this is the name I have found for the CEO

alex.baldock@shopdirect.com

I cannot say for certain this is current but give it a go. You never know

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi thanks for your reply.I will try that email .I have a good credit rating and I'm only 24 so won't to keep it that way.I have a £500 phone to pay of by the 25th of this month which I will have the money for by then .

They just don't seem to care .I was even contacted by them a few months ago about womens clothing being returned by me which I never bought.