JSA and a 4 letters

Lula
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3625 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After being in work and working as a temp, this Feb/March, I have had a flare up of Lupus and was signed off work so had to give up on the assignment, I let the agency know and sais that I would be back in touch when I was fit for work.

I was claiming ESA up to 23rd May and then did, what was supposed to be a rapid ESA to JSA, anyway, all this has gone belly up and I have had 2 letters saying that I wasn't entitled because of contributions, which is nonsence, then they said I was entitled and I got a text confirming this, they paid a months JSA into my account and then on Saturday I got a letter from my local Job Centre to say that they are unsure that I am entitled to claim as I left my previous employment voluntarily. With the letter it said that I MUST read a particular leaflet, which wasn't in there. I am furious. I have always worked, and I was signed off with a Lupus flare, luckily i kept scans of the sick note, Anybody have any advice as to what I do now please?

Right, the Leaflet that they said I MUST READ (it was in capitals on the letter), was ESL48, but it wasnt enclosed.

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Contact your Jobcentre and ask for a copy of the leaflet that was supposed to be included.

I'm still not sure what's going on here, though. I mean, if you moved from ESA to JSA without working in between then there should be no entitlement doubts based on the reason you left your previous employment. It sounds like someone has made an error.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

The whole thing sounds like a big error to me, have been on hold waiting for then for 10 minutes now....... Thanks for answering me., will come back with any answers, if I ever get through :-)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed