style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3616 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does anyone actually believe in aliens..

Yes, but I have not to my knowledge seen one. But if they are really advanced they may be able to transform themselves into animals or humans and be around us all of the time, without us noticing. Who knows, some aliens may even make posts to CAG.

• madgrin.gif

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

lol

Yes, but I have not to my knowledge seen one. But if they are really advanced they may be able to transform themselves into animals or humans and be around us all of the time, without us noticing. Who knows, some aliens may even make posts to CAG.

• madgrin.gif

I think any advanced race has visted the planet, taken one look and gone away very fast thinking and hoping we do not create teh technology to leave to start exporing other stars.

I mean just think. They have seen the death star, the federation the empire, the famous Dr Who and everything else from out TV Broadcasts. Id stay away too.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Such a shame ...... I was prepared to say that the Met do, and even have an Aliens' Registration Office.

However, it appears it has now moved from Holborn to Borough, and at some stage it also changed its name to the

Overseas Visitors Records Office

http://content.met.police.uk/Site/overseasvisitorsrecordsoffice

Perhaps they got fed up of people taking in an "ET" toy and asking to register it?

Only human arrogance would suggest that in the entire universe, Earth is the only planet to hold life.

So yes, i do believe in them. Do i believe theyve come to earth? No.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

they already have, have you seen the Cillit Bang chap :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Prove anything happened. back then everyone lied, government, regular people, the media.. everyone. Only conspiracy theorists say something actually happened, and they have zero proof.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Prove anything happened. back then everyone lied, government, regular people, the media.. everyone. Only conspiracy theorists say something actually happened, and they have zero proof.

Everyone lied back then eh ? Nothing seems to have changed much since then eh? lol..

Nope. Not at all :)

CD, i'm sure this has been visited before on CAG, rather like an alien visitation:madgrin:

The twilight zone!

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Anyone ever wonder why Miss Universe is always won by someone from Earth?

Sending signals into space trying to contact any race could be very dangerous for mankind. If they were to visit could take over our planet and make us all slaves, or mine the earth for metals or the water. Maybe terraform Earth to suit their atmosphere, like in the TV series Falling Skies.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

of course aliens exit

just ask anyone this time of night ...hic.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Anyone ever wonder why Miss Universe is always won by someone from Earth?

Sending signals into space trying to contact any race could be very dangerous for mankind. If they were to visit could take over our planet and make us all slaves, or mine the earth for metals or the water. Maybe terraform Earth to suit their atmosphere, like in the TV series Falling Skies.

Make us all slaves eh, you mean like the current government..

Yes ...

Your see them logged into CAG :-D

in Orange colour

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...