Set Aside Granted - How to remove CCJ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3636 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recently had a Set-Aside Application granted. I now need to remove the CCJ from my credit file.

I have been advised to either obtain a certificate of cancellation from the court to send to Equifax, Experian and Call Credit or Send the Order to Set-Aside the Judgment the aforementioned credit reference agencies, is this correct?

Are these the only three agencies?

It seems all to easy for a creditor to be granted a Default Judgment and subsequent CCJ and when it transpires that the incorrect address and amounts are used and the Judgment is Set-Asided, it seems impossible or extremely hard work to have the CCJ removed and your credit file, in essence indemnified.

Is there a way to return the credit file to its former glory of 999 as simply as it was obtained?

I have recently had a Set-Aside Application granted. I now need to remove the CCJ from my credit file.

I have been advised to either obtain a certificate of cancellation from the court to send to Equifax, Experian and Call Credit or Send the Order to Set-Aside the Judgment the aforementioned credit reference agencies, is this correct?

It seems all to easy for a creditor to be granted a Default Judgment and subsequent CCJ and when it transpires that the incorrect address and amounts are used and the Judgment is Set-Asided, it seems impossible or extremely hard work to have the CCJ removed and your credit file, in essence indemnified.

Is there a way to return the credit file to its former glory of 999 as simply as it was obtained?

What we did after we won 2 x setting asides, was to supply copies of the Court documents (you should receive this through the post & its a stamped Court document that states you won your SA) to Experian, Equifax & Call Credit (we did this by email & post).

It did not take too long, approx a few weeks or so for the CCJS to be removed from our Credit files. I then followed this up with a phone call to MOJ (Ministry Of Justice) to double check every trace of the CCJS had actually been removed.

As the Credit files are updated once a month DO check all trace has been gone after 2/3 months afterwards as some are quicker than others to act!

Your Credit file will be reset to back as it was before the CCJ was applied.

I would also suggest you keep on top off this, whilst you do the above.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single minute of it!!

Congrats on the set aside.

What's happening with the court claim now?