style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3640 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Andy

Unfortunately 'no'.

If you've tried the 'customer service', but are not satisfied with their responses.

Write a Formal Letter of Complaint, mark it as such. Explain what's happened, how they have let you down and what you want them to do.

Send it to:-

Mr Olaf Swantee

Chief Executive

Orange UK

olaf.swantee@ee.co.uk

Your thread has been moved to the correct forum.

Hi Rebel

They have given my bank their internal reference account number for authorisation and my bank keep stating to me it is up to EE to send the correct information, EE state that the details they have sent to the bank are correct ??

It is getting me down as I cant get involved, in the meantime I have to pay by debit card at a cost to myself of £3:50 per month as is is not by DD Grrrrrrrrrr !!!

They will still charge me the same if I set a S/O up to pay my monthly agreement up as I have no way of incurring any additional costs due to the excellent package I have

AG

as my comment is about EE i thought i'd put it here...

i thought i'd joined recently.. for home phone and broadband, but got a letter to say my whole application had been rejected

due to adverse credit check

i know people on here will tell me to check my credit file.. yes , ok

but why didn't the representative tell me there'd be a credit check and associated mark on my file?

it was very under hand of them.. i could have discussed the issue

and it occurred to me i could simply have arranged to pay in advance for services?

why didn't they offer this

hopefully i can find another company soon and sort something out

EE has certainly gone down in my estimation and i would only have been using them due to cost,

not for any liking of them

Hi pdblmn

This is surreal, they did the same to me although I have a mobile contract with them have done for 8 years (previously Orange) never defaulted, and I got turned down 2 months ago when I moved house, I too was never offered that option, I then went to Talk Talk, explained what ha happened , They said they also credfit cheque m, only should that fail I could pay for exactly what you want, in advance for the 12 month contract which worked out cheaper than paying monthly, and considerably cheaper than EE and only a 12 month contract not 18...Surprise I passed their credit check the same day EE said NO

Try them, they were super efficient with my account, up and running with the phone line swithed on and the BB reciever in place within 5 working days...

Good luck

am with Talktalk at the moment, but have 'youview' (their tv service) and they planning putting bill up by 10% for services they're providing that i don't want or use (and can't just tell them to not to. as they're not to me personally) . so EE was going to prove conisderably cheaper for me. but they aren't responding to anything from me now e.g regarding advance payment

Edited by pdbmn
ambiguous comment changed