Quidco cashback , and their "moderation" of your retailer reviews

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3606 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not sure if i choose the correct place to post this thread,but i couldn't find anywhere more suitable to post it , if i made the wrong choice i'm sorry about that,

The issue that i would like to make people aware of is with quidco and it's somewhat over zealous stance on what customer retailer reviews that they will publish,

My review was regarding my personal experience having made a purchase through the quidco web site in order to get rewarded with a cash back,

The retailer was RAC i purchased breakdown cover back in dec 2013, The cashback failed to track, I raised a claim with quidco ,only last month was i informed that the cashback was going to be paid, and to be fair to quidco it was paid during this month ,

My review was highlighting the length of time from date of purchase to the date that the cash back was paid , there are already older reviews for the RAC saying similar , but for some unknown reason quidco have censored my review and won't publish it, this is what i don't understand, it makes me angry that they are trying to suppress the truth about one of the retailers who are poor at paying cash backs out, i think that any potential customer who considers buying their breakdown cover via Quidco and possibly other cashback sites should be aware of how long it may take to get the cash back

• 1 month later...

Hence why I dont use Quidco. I preffer Topcashback. A bit slow with some retailors but you get the money.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Hence why I dont use Quidco. I preffer Topcashback. A bit slow with some retailors but you get the money.

Had a problem with TOPCASH as supplier did not respond to cash back entitled to, Topcash in the end (after pocketing £3,000,000,00 to the directors ) stating that in view of non payment , they need to make a profit and offered 50% of due amount = £7.70, so generous would you say === NOT!

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Had a problem with TOPCASH as supplier did not respond to cash back entitled to, Topcash in the end (after pocketing £3,000,000,00 to the directors ) stating that in view of non payment , they need to make a profit and offered 50% of due amount = £7.70, so generous would you say === NOT!

Never had that problem. l had no end of similar problems with Quidco tho. Tho what works for one person does not for another as with everything.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.