Please help me Removing Defaults

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3656 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys, I have been silent reader of the forum and I must say that the shared information/experiences is very helpful indeed.

I wonder if anyone could help me with my situation please.

I requested my Credit File from Equifax and found 3 default accounts in it which has latterly messed up my rating sadly. I was into financial mess during 2012 and on the top my father’s ill health forced me to abruptly travel to my home country in July 2012 due to which I could not keep track of my finances.

1. Lowell Portfolio Ltd

Current Balance: £72, Default/Delinquent Balance: £120

Start Date:01/11/2010, Default Date: 13/04/2012, Date Updated 23/01/2014

Remarks: I have got no clue that what is this default about. This default is totally unrecognized to me and I have never received any sort of letter from this company. What shouldI do in removing this default or to acknowledge them about it?

2. Virgin Media Group

Current Balance: £61, Default/Delinquent Balance: £61

Start Date:26/02/2011, Default Date: 24/08/2012, Date Updated 27/09/2012

Remarks: I have used Virgin Media in the past and before leaving the country I rang them amid April 2012 to request the final bill due to 2 month early termination of the contract. But to date I didn’t receive nothing in papers/post from them.Further, I do not have any signed agreement with them as I renewed the contracton phone which expired on my previous address. Regardless, I am happy to pay the amount as it’s not a lot provided that if I could somehow remove default from my file.

3. Lloyds Bank

Current Balance: £274, Default/Delinquent Balance: £274

Start Date:06/01/2006, Default Date: 10/05/2012, Date Updated 25/06/2012

Remarks: This is genuine default sadly, and the balance is Overdraft amount which I failed torepay. I am in position of repaying the amount in full in one go but only if I manage to remove the default. Again, as I left the country and my previous address in July, I did not receive any notice from them otherwise I would havehad split the amount to avoid the default.

Could anyone kindly assist me a way out in removing these defaults from my file?

Cheers.