Natwest business overdraft

CONFUSED49
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3309 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well u wont get much for either of those. not being funny.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

may well be worth writing to nat west, fully explain your situation as above, ask them to refund charges that caused your problems,

send cc to TB, and see what they come back with

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

that's a no go from the start, I tried that in the beginning when they were putting pressure on me, advised that due to the ruling that they have every right to make the charges, it funny how their charges can go through on top of my unauthorised overdraft! they did the same to my wife who had a small shop unfortunately the pressure they put on her when she was going through serious health issues was not nice, she nearly tipped over the edge of no return but thanks to her dad he coughed up the bankruptcy money and they got nothing, if only they had listened instead of being complete bullies what can I say.

They will never listen its all about them them them u could be dying and they dont care. Again not being funny.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I posted off SAR request to Natwest Bank and letter to Baker Tilly no knowledge of debt,

now I just wait and see what comes back.

Thanks to everyone for their help much appreciated will keep you posted as to what I receive

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Got reply to both letters,

Baker Tilly agree that if the bank cannot come up with any documents then they will leave me alone,

but as an intermediary cannot confirm that the case will be closed as this is down to the bank, as I say if you want to talk please call me.

The letter from the Bank states they will not progress any further with the SAR request unless I sign and return the attached,

Further to your recent letter, in which you requested confirmation that I wished to proceed with a Subject Access Request

on the personal information you hold on me, I can confirm that I am in agreement and wish to proceed with this request.

signature name date required

once returned they will carry out verification,

if they discover the signature is not the same

then I would have to present myself at a branch of Nat West to verify myself.

They know its me as they have my address on file,

am I assuming that they do not have my signature,

should I just ignore this letter or is there a template letter on the site they I can use.

• 4 months later...

Hi

Been a while since my last post but this is quick refresher of what's been going on

1) sent SAR off to natwest advised wouldn't and will not send any information requested without signature.

2)sent letter to Baker Tilly do not acknowledge debt.

3) november 14 passed over to apex

sent letter do not acknowledge debt,

come home tonight to a letter from apex with a copy of the mandate attached dated 2000,

my signature looks a bit suspect but the mandate should have been updated in 2011

as I was told to remove my wife's signature as a third party signatory and cut all ties with her,

due to her own business overdraft (she did unfortunately go bankrupt in 2013 but thats another story).

Could someone quickly advise me

should I send A SAR request to Apex or should I just ignore it and file.

confused:???:

no point in ever sending an sar to a DCA

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

wouldn't hurt to resolve the sar issues

and get all the statements

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 5 months later...

Hi

Been a while since posting sent SAR off in Dec14 no joy, received letter from natwest stating I am still liable for debt a copy is attached, should I send them a letter attaching a copy of the SAR letter stating I am still awaiting a rely to the enclosed and should the letter state I do not acknowledge any debt unless you can prove it or should I just simply ignore it!

Confused

yes I would

dx

and they

I would leave off the unless u can prove it part. It might sound like admittance to them

Kk