style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3664 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Has anyone any ideas how I can make a complaint against the company wagelender.com? They've sent me 15 texts offering me a PDL in the last week, I've not asked for it but can't find any address/phone number/email to make a complaint to get them to stop?

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks x

Edited by Haven't a clue

Hi there. Ill find out for you now. Could you edit the title so you arent advertising the website for them?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Their website also breached guidance regulation as they do not state any credit licence or company registration number. Nor do they provide any contact address. Their website also hides behind a proxy registrar.

Edit: Theres nothing on the credit register or companies house.

perhaps give the OFT a ring and inform them. They could be hiding behind a different name.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

I emailed the OFT and got a response back from them today.

They've confirmed that WL do not have a consumer credit licence and have recommended reporting them to Trading Standards. The problem is they've said it should be the TS office where the trader is based. WL don't give any contact details, any idea on where these guys are based?

Just had a look at their website, another dodgy broker it looks like. The domain is registered in the US, there are no contact details on their website and even when you click on the Terms and Conditions link it tells you nothing. They are probably an agent of one of the pingtrees trading without a license, it's very unlikely you'll ever find them - to be honest, as annoying as it is, I wouldn't bother wasting your time.

Cant tell where the domain is as its using a privacy address.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...