Court Order for Return - Out For my Arrest --- Anglia

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3733 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everybody , Hope everybody is ok.

First of all I want to say - I do not want this car as the HP Finance is £14,000 whilst the car is worth £4-5000 and I have paid approx. £3500. I know I will be liable for the outstanding balance after the auction but that is another story. With that said I am currently saving up for a cheap car in the meantime of the below happening and holding onto this car for as long as possible as this will buy me time for a car in an affect (playing it cool)

I have been enlightened and humoured about a particular incident that has happened today whilst I have been at work.

Anglia today knocked at the registered property of my vehicle. to who my mother answered in my absence as I was at work. My mother who is very easily led where people can prey and see her weaknesses was not the best person to be speaking to a recovery agent. Explained to the agent I do not live their he then said he has a Court Order for the return of the vehicle and he was out to arrest me leaning against the wall with 1 foot up say to my mother He WILL get arrested he WILL we are here to ARREST him..... ?

I have been to court once before regarding the car I have had enough and will be returning it, I stupidly agreed to pay £500 per month as I was worried If I didn't offer this I would be left with no car paying £250 per month for nothing well now I am Fed up of paying £500 per month (4 payment's made) and will just buy a cheap car but I need to save up for it.

My questions are If I hide my car, can they put an ANPR in place and Arrest me ? . From my understanding's I can let this drag on for as long as possible until a Court Order has been placed then I need to react ?

Any help would be appreciated , or even advise if anybody think's I can change what my structure is?

Thankyou

King Regards

Craig

The only people who can arrest you, are the POLICE and court warrant officers. And the only reason you would get arrested by warrant officers is if you failed to turn up at court and the judge or magistrate issues a non bail warrant.

Also the offence would have to criminal not civil for it to go to a criminal court in the first place.

So i would not worry in the absolute slightest about getting arrested by anyone that isnt in a police uniform. utter bollocks.

secondly there is no chance in hell that the ballifs idiots can issue a anpr on your car, or any car for that matter. ANPR'S are linked to the police national computer (PNC)

THE ONLY ! people who can enter such information onto this system is police, no one else full stop.

They will not take advice by anyone else to enter information onto the computer as that is not how it works.

An ANPR will be issues for example, stolen, drugs marker. disqualified driver marker. no insurance no licence etc etc.

you have absolutely nothing to worry about. in simple words, if they dont find they car, they cant take the car. and that is where there power ends

Hi marstonautos,

Thankyou for your reply. I literally have been thinking along the same line's hence the reason I though of the situation as humoured. I have honestly had enough of the qualms regarding the car and just want to be at ease and return it. My issue is I am currently saving up for a vehicle in the meantime.

Does anybody know what the next step will be if I continue to hide the car and they do not find it? Am I correct in assuming I will be a Return to court order? That I will receive by post to attend with a date and time to attend like the previous court order?

I know it sounds petty, but I am saving up whilst I am doing this and If I can save up £1000 I will be more than happy to buy a half decent motor to get to and from work registered under somebody else's name so I do not own the asset i.e they cannot take it away .