more lowell complete and utter b*****s

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3759 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all more woe

Ok so recieved a letter from Freds saying contact within 14days

Then receieved letter from BC saying 14 days or they will be recommending their made up law and trying to get a CCJ by default and bryans fees

Thought about just sending the SB letter as all the debts are well past their sell by date I have all the default notices from the original creditors and they are 2005 lowell did place one on my credit file in early 2007 and even then 6 months later for the same account on the same CRF I have a printout of it ,which was an offence in itself , they all dont even appear on my credit file anymore and neither does lowells fictitious payment which would have altered the report??!!!

So I ring lowell to finally tell them where to get off and all of a sudden theres been a payment via postal order from me in 2010 ,not a chance of this having happened at all as I wasn't stupid or even around locally to do this, they then say someone else has paid this on my behalf, which is complete tosh ,there is no one else a sister mother brother or father to do this on my behalf. How does one prove this i couldn't have even obtained a Postal order

so expecting clown carter to try and get a CCJ by default as they already have my details and i have told them in the past in writin disputing all of them and wont be paying any of it it , NADA Now surely if i had made a payment in 2010 that would be on my CRF as well as the lowell account no that dissapeared off in 2011? when the debt became stat barred

After informing them they are now saying its fraud on my part? I point out they are well known for their fictitious payments which they deny .......? the proofs out there really on the internet

HOW DO I DEAL WITH THESE CRETINS i really am fired up to spend money proving fraud on their part and taking someone down do i nform the fraud squad? as they are saying they will get their internal fraud team involved which i thing is code for "this ones not a mug and he just called our bluff"

i really am tired of these people now trying it on and surely if a postal order payment has been made there would be some way of linking it to me otherwise i could just make upo stuff and fire it back at them

HELP PLEASE :madgrin:

they did the same to me, I just wrote to them saying "I take note of your fictitious payments I look forward to seeing you in my local court where you will be asked to provide proof I made a payment and I will vigorously defend any action you bring, see you in court" because they were so stupid as to send me a statement which included the dates they said the payment was made, which showed not one payment. They never wrote to me again

I know my rights Mr DCA I'm with the CAG......hello hello where you gone Mr DCA8)

hey Padja they are saying i sent them a postal order no bank traceability, on top of that they have BRYAN "THE CLOWN" Carter sending me letters saying I'm going to suggest a CCJ which means im going to have to go through the wholel court thing, to be honest i have started my own firm and dont have the time

Them saying i made a payment i cant really prove i didnt in 2010 to start the clock again is a PITA as i dont know how you could even trace if i had bought a postal order puts the ball 50 50 whereas before i had an absolute SB defence the only thing i can prove is i wouldnt have been anywhere near a UK post office at the time they claim i made this payment

If they said you sent a PO, then simply ask them for the PO reference number, amount, and post office where it was bought :)

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Brock

Imp is right... Itll prove if they are playing you

I have no doubt they are playing me for the fool I just have no idea how I would prove it's not my PO I know it isn't because I didn't send it but if they are that daft also would they have the details from 4 years if a postal order reference number

You don't have to prove it isn't your P.O. they have to prove it is, that's why you ask them for the details which they won't have so no proof :-)

:thumb:

And thats when they try and say its an admin error. Even though they do this on a massive scale.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Your way forward is to make a formal complaint to Ms. Sara de Tute Director of Legal & Compliance at the Lowell Group, send copies of the CRA reports as well.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

strange that thats what they said about mine it was a PO order (I've only ever used PO order once in my life and that was to pay for a deposit for a holiday), as imp said ask them for reference numbers but make sure somewhere on letter you put you dont acknowledge debt, otherwise they may say you have acknowledge debt in correspondence. and yes when you fight back it becomes an admin error...they really need to get better admin the amount of 'mistakes' they make

I know my rights Mr DCA I'm with the CAG......hello hello where you gone Mr DCA8)

The only way you acknolwedge it in writing is if you refer to the account as MY account or similar. Always refer to it as the alleged account or alleged debt.

Hey good Folks

thanks for the advice do i send them the statute barred letter then? or just tell them to prove it has anything to do with me ,

like i say i wasn't stupid enough to ever admit anything ever to them and have often told them unless we are going to court do not contact me and they never have all of a sudden like i say the fraudsters are going to be reported for falsifying payments and the debts were statute barred in 2011 I have all the original default notices from 2005 and have never even spoken to them

Put them to strict proof of any "mystery" payments require minute detail e.g. account No. for cheques/sort code/name of bank /cheque No./Name of drawer. Debit card 16 digit number/auth code last 3 digits? expiry date/ issue date/ etc., and state that without this information any claims of payments to the account are totally refuted.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Put them to strict proof of any "mystery" payments require minute detail e.g. account No. for cheques/sort code/name of bank /cheque No./Name of drawer. Debit card 16 digit number/auth code last 3 digits? expiry date/ issue date/ etc., and state that without this information any claims of payments to the account are totally refuted.

i will certainly do that but i dont know how they will find a Postal order or the information for the postal order which i have allegedly paid obviously they will be informed that according to HMRC their records financially must be retained for 6 years and failure to do so...blah blah as its only 4 years ago they should be able to see which POSTAL ORDER was cashed in my name? ,im actually spitting fuming angry RE their complete brass balls ,what does puzzle me is why they go to all the trouble of saying i paid something they then have to prove with a financial transaction, as opposed to just faking a letter saying i owned up to it or would that not reset the clock

It's called spoof the public they no nothing!! For 10p in the pound for their debts we can make a fortune!!

Hi

I agree with everything about demanding that they provide proof of the postal order, amount, ref number, when received etc. If they do provide that you should then be able to find out from the P.O where it was purchased, hopefully miles away from you or at a completely different time.

You did mention that you thought a payment would show on your Credit file, well if your account was defaulted , once the 6 years is up then it vanishes never to return.

From what you have said as well it does sound like Bryan Carter is saying may not will so it is probably just a hollow threat and not a LBA. Having said that I would still send the letter requesting proof of payment and stating that "unless a payment had been made (denied) any account would now be statute barred and I refer you to the OFT guidelines on debt collection"

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

It's called spoof the public they no nothing!! For 10p in the pound for their debts we can make a fortune!!

So I basically tell them give me all these details , you can either give me them or the police/fraud squad ,cant i just start chasing them for being deceptive, obviously im going to send them a complaint and the FoS trading standards and anyone else you might suggest

But do i need to send them the statute barred letter basically saying either lets go to court or hope to god i never hear from you again or else?

Dont tell them. DEMAND they provide you the details. Otherwise you will be forced to SAR them and reserve the right to take legal action. Remember, play hardball with them, and they normally back down, hence the "admin error" quote.

Dont tell them. DEMAND they provide you the details. Otherwise you will be forced to SAR them and reserve the right to take legal action. Remember, play hardball with them, and they normally back down, hence the "admin error" quote.

What will the SAR achieve/purpose of renegadeimp?

Also how do i DEMAND forcefully and make them give the information up is there a legal recourse? , admittedley they are going to say its an admin error

Edited by brockquietman

Hi

I agree with everything about demanding that they provide proof of the postal order, amount, ref number, when received etc. If they do provide that you should then be able to find out from the P.O where it was purchased, hopefully miles away from you or at a completely different time.

You did mention that you thought a payment would show on your Credit file, well if your account was defaulted , once the 6 years is up then it vanishes never to return.

From what you have said as well it does sound like Bryan Carter is saying may not will so it is probably just a hollow threat and not a LBA. Having said that I would still send the letter requesting proof of payment and stating that "unless a payment had been made (denied) any account would now be statute barred and I refer you to the OFT guidelines on debt collection"

Oh the letter says letter before action but i must have had 50 of these over the past 10 years from bowells i just read "clown carter" is actively seeking CCJs for his fees and splitting costs of claims allowing lowell another 6 years to get their act together