Minicredit/Microcredit - Allsquare?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3722 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I took out a Minicredit loan some time during 2011. It wasn't paid back and in no time at all increased from about £80 to over £800. I emailed them on numerous occasions using the info I'd gleaned from this forum and didn't receive one reply. They passed the debt on to someone else (can't remember who now) and then on to Opos. I was receiving emails from Opos for a good 18 months - 2 years asking me to contact them. Apart from the emails there was no other correspondence and no phone calls. And then quite recently it went quiet.

Yesterday I received an email from a company called Allsquare and this was followed up with a message on my landline voicemail. This is a number I never even gave minicredit, so heaven knows where they've got this number from. The phone bill isn't even in my name and we're ex-directory, so I'm mystified (?)

Does anyone have any experience with this company? I need to know what I'm up against as to what tactics to adopt in my approach, if any is made. I did a search on 'Allsquare' and 'Allsquare Law' in the search box on here but it throws up nothing. Just wondering if it's a new DCA on the block. A google search of their phone number 01628 200215 didn't enlighten me either.

Thanks in advance.

Ignore until something comes in writing. Your home number can be traced by any number of means. However, until something come sin writing, theyre just phishing. The fact its been sold on and passed around shows that the debt is likely full of charges. And we know 100% that minimuppets love to add on bogus charges.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Must admit I do tend to ignore any attempts like this. It's just that with MMF pursuing me over something else I was hoping it wasn't another MMF rearing it's ugly head and needing dealing with pronto before they start visiting. Mind you, no Notice of Assignment has been received and they're already phoning and emailing... sounds very much like MMF tactics :evil:

With mmf you need to put your foot up their rear. They rely on threats and intimidation until you back down.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 4 weeks later...

This is old but do they actually mention minicredit?

I am hoping minicredit will lose their licence soon but I am getting many many calls from call centres regarding my debts and debt management as well as survey xyz.

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .