bcobs claim against Hsbc help

oceangames
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3755 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi this is my first post on CAG.I have however scoured your pages many times and used the information you provide to good effect reclaiming many thousands in charges Alas the golden years are now behind us. I worked for TSB bank 1988 to 1999.

I have started a letter to reclaim charges applied to my partners account from 2009 to 2013. Many appear straight forward eg returned dd or informal od charged when funds deposited on the same day or £25 charged for a £15 informal ovefdraft request. The next part is aclittle trickierand therefore I would invite opinions and comments with regard to bcobs, charges etc. In the explaination of hsbc charges it expliakns that items are not automatically returned but each time an item is presented for payment it is considered before a decision is made and when a decicion is made there may be a charge accordingly. In a recent communication online to hsbc re a formal overdraft Iivreceived a respose whichcstatedvthat a marker was put on the account in 2010 which precluded any form of lending and the marker would be reviewed on an annual basis. I have checked the statements and since the marker was put on the account no obe informail overdraft has be3n granted and any direct debit presented have been returned even when funds deposited on same day. It is my belief that this marker overides all decisiohs to pay items when presented and insufficient funds availiable and is in conflict with hsbc promise not to automatically return items and to consider items as they are prevented. But would this be considered unfair under bcobs.