style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3756 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

my Daughter 2 years ago used dfh to sort her finances out. She had problem after problem with them over not making payments and sorting her debtors out it got to the point of one of them arranging to put there debt as a secured loan on her house.

She gets no statements from them her creditors still contact her but she is still paying dfh.

My question is should she cancel her contract with dfh and go with someone else.

and is there anything she can do about the dreditor who put the charge on her house as the debt on that loan has gone from £11k om £19k but dfh has said nothing about it

can anyone help please with advice as my Daughter is going frantic

bob

Hello

I am one the managers here at DFH Ltd

We are very sorry that your daughter has had a poor experience and we take this very seriously and want to sort this out ASAP

We pay out to our creditors every day and send monthly statements to all of our customers

Please can ask your daughter to call either

Suzanna our Managing Director on 0161 228 6068

or Dan our Head of Customer Services on 0161 228 6073

Regards

James

Don't use fee charging DMP's, use CCCs or payplan they are FREE!

Or do it yourself.

Everything you need to know is on this forum and if you cannot find an answer just ask and someone will help you.

As for a direct answer to your questions, someone in the know will come and help soon.