just a recovery company ?

roy61uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3777 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

in the early hours of Monday morning (27/01/14) a drunk driver hit my parked car, causing substantial damage. He was caught and arrested. After phoning the claims department I inquired into a substitute vehicle, I had paid for this as an extra, I was told that this was for FAULT claims and so it did not apply to me. When I asked for a courtesy car I was told that this only applied to repairable cars and again did not apply to me. I was told that I may be able to get a courtesy car from the third parties insurance and they will look into it, but as of yet (Thursday), I have heard nothing. I have contacted Hastings several times and they say they will contact me if there are any developments. I am a victim of a drunk driver, have no transport to get to work (I work nights), and I am using my spare holidays leave off work because I do not want the added hassle of providing documentation for loss of earnings. Should have gone to Churchill !!!!

Edited by roy61uk

Hello and welcome to CAG. I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're having.

We have a Hastings rep called Jamie, who usually turns up pretty quickly. I'll keep an eye on your thread and if he doesn't arrive soon, I'll send an SOS.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi roy61uk, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm really sorry to see you are unhappy and for the inconvenience caused.

Please can you kindly contact us directly help@hastingsdirect.com and provide your claim number, I will be more than happy to look in to this matter for you.

Warmest regards, Jamie