Non payment of Invoice advise needed ASAP

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3772 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Self employed working for a sub contractor for a main contractor.Invoiced for kitchens fitted. I had the kitchens fitted signed off onsite by the main contractor which states that the kitchens fitted were to their specification and there were no issues when I left the plot. A week later and the company does have a cash flow problem, however they are saying they wont pay as there are problems with my work. I said that they were signed off by the main contractor as to their standard. Bear in mind other contracotrs go in once I leave sight and any other problems may have been cause by them.They said they were going to sight to look at the work. I said I would meet them there and walk through with them. They said no. I did any way and the only problem I could see was one mitre joint had opened (Mainly due to the contractor storing worktops in damp and they are damp when fitted - heating goes on and the may shrink. This I offered to fix immediately)Now they are not answering my calls.As I have the sign offs I feel I am entitled to payment and cant be held responsible for damage from other trades once I leave.Since this the company have been kicked off site by the main contractor.....Any advice?