Keep your valuables safe with Immobilse

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3770 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Immobilise is a FREE national property register, on which people can register items belonging to them.

It was set up in 2003 and works alongside the Police National Mobile Proprty Register, so the authorities can trace owners of lost and stolen property.

This makes it harder for a thief to dispose of stolen goods and greatly increases the chances of them being identified. It also leads to a huge number of items being identified as stolen and being returned to their owner.

Immobilise can be used by members of the public and businesses to register their valued possessions or company assets, and exclusive to Immobilise all account holders registered items and ownership details are viewable on the Police national property database the NMPR (www.thenmpr.com popup.gif). This online checking service is used by all UK Police forces to trace owners of lost and stolen property. In addition Immobilise is checked daily by a huge range of recovery agencies and lost property offices.

Immobilise enables you to register and keep track of all your valued possessions. It's quick and easy to add any of the following:

Bikes, camera , laptop, tablet, mobile phone, satnav, computer, games console, ipod, tv/radio, home cinema, jewellery, watches etc. You can even add images of your items.

• Immobilise helps Police identify the owners of lost & stolen property thousands of times each day.
  • Loss & theft updates you make are immediately available to the Police nationally.
  • Combat the sale of stolen gadgets & valuables; alert the second-hand trade & publicly checkable stolen goods database CheckMEND popup.gif if an item goes missing.
  • Simplify insurance claims and Police reports with certificates of ownership.
  • Great member offers from Immobilise's numerous supporters, often helping support provision of Immobilise.
  • These features are unique to the FREE Immobilise service.

Register your property free at Immobilise and improve your chances of getting it back if it’s ever lost or stolen.

http://www.immobilise.com/index.php

• 4 weeks later...

I have joined Immobilise and are very impressed with what they are doing, but I have one BIG complaint, the price of the stickers with the unique number on it etc. They want us to use this sytem but the cost of £4.80p for 5 of the Security Tags/stickers, I have approx 20 items registered but I can not keep affording to pay out nearly £1 a sticker to mark my property..... They want us to join the scheme but who can afford these high charges...

Keefy (:-)The "Moaner":rolleyes:)Boy

Prepared to take on anyone until I win...................