Money Warehouse SCAM- AVOID!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3786 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Warning to all not to use Money Warehouse, don't even visit their site, let alone put any of your personal details in.

Seems they are just out to make as much money as they can from the most vulnerable people. They take, from your bank account, some random charge for doing nothing at all, then refuse to give it back without making you jump through all sorts of hoops, and even then it's likely you won't get your money back.

Surprised our Government are letting these people get away with it, but getting away with it they are.

We need to make as many people as possible aware of Money Warehouse and all the other names they are trading under.

I'm hoping mass complaints to the FOS and the FCA and the Trading Standards may help a few less people getting duped into giving these parasites money...Let's get this message out there...

Edited by ims21

Just hate every DCA out there

You know you can just tell your bank to do a chargeback right?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Brokers.

Just thought i would look at their reviews.Enough said.As renagadeimp says if money taken out of your account go for chargeback.

How do I use chargeback?

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/problem/how-do-i-use-chargeback

Some reviews of Money Warehouse.

http://www.reviewcentre.com/Payday-Loans/MoneyWarehouse-www-moneywarehouse-co-uk-reviews_1768267

It's not as simple as chargeback...

They defend themselves by saying you've agreed to their T & Cs by giving them your details..

They take money from your account, claiming to have acted as a broker for a loan - but these payments are taken even if you did not get a loan!

They say if you want a refund you have to full out some soppy form, which asks for your bank account details!! What?! The payments were taken from a card anyway, nothing to do with bank account details.Also they want contact numbers, probably so they can fill your text box with countless messages.

Since visiting their website three weeks ago, I have (and I tell no lies here) over 900 Emails from God knows how many companies offering me anything from a loan to help with pay day companies...I've had said Email address for two years and haven't had a single Email from a loan company before visiting Money Warehouse.

I just wish I had the time to look into them properly...They would get the same treatment and attention Cabot did all those years ago on here...grrrr!!

Just hate every DCA out there

There are loads of companies doing the same thing unfortunately, charging ridiculous amounts up to £70 to 'get you a loan', which you will never get, or if you do it will be an offer from Amigo loans or similar guarantor loan, which you could have applied for yourself anyway. Never pay anyone anything to get you a loan! And never enter card details into such sites!

247moneybox: £418.04

1monthloan: £260

WageDayAdvance: £462

MicroCredit: £156

Amigo: £427.44