Black Horse Car Finance - Voluntary Termination?

clint1974
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5424 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have u tried the templates library?

I think there is one there ! :)

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

Have u tried the templates library?

I think there is one there ! :)

Yes - first stop (honest!!) which is why I asked if the name was something different like "1. Data Protection Act, Subject Access Request letter - List of charges" or if it was a different thing as it was a loan and not a bank charge?

Have to excuse me - new to all this!

Thanks again for your time.

Ok, give me amin and I'll try and get you one! :)

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

My charges claims:

Default removals:

aha!!

I take it is this one?

• Letter N - Ask your creditor for a copy of your credit agreement under the Consumer Credit Act 1974

Nice work! Just currently posting my ongoing sage with O2, which problems can come under this, as essentially a mobile phone contract is a HP / credit type agreement too...

Yep, that's the one - oooohhhh, can i have a link to ur O2 thread please?

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Yep, that's the one - oooohhhh, can i have a link to ur O2 thread please?

lol yes of course... as soon as I finish writing... It has been nearly 2 hours - i think I got carried away!!

If you have a specific enquiry I am happy to help if I can. I work in telecoms / mobiles and have a good understanding of how everything works. These are my 2 posts; the first my experience the second a general background on the mobile industry.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/telecoms-mobile-fixed-broadband/58576-orange-02-data-protection.html#post877691

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/telecoms-mobile-fixed-broadband/19682-rip-off-mobile-phone.html#post877733

• 2 months later...

I have applied for my copy of my credit agreement with Black Horse (came back as a photocopy of the agreement - nice, especially as the TOC aren't on the back!

What do I do now? I have searched the forum and cannot find a simple process to follow - send this get this back etc.

I have been hit by a late payment charge almost every month for a year due to a DD/wages error and also have a £230 'collection charge' which I find bizarre, as the payments have always been made within a week or so if the DD has failed?!

It seem my agreement has gone from 24 months to almost 60 cos of these charges and needless to say I am a bit miffed.

Can someone point me to a forum where the the process is explained nice and simple, for financial morons such as myself (must be a moron dealing with Black Horse!).

Ta.

• 1 year later...

hi ,

this is another of those loan ,problems we have from time to time especially with the likes of black horse , i mean my loan originally 992.48 on the 14/05/2007 and now the 31/05/2009 this is the outcome so be warned after 26 payments and a direct debit cancellation i still owe 945.16 now i worked it out so far with everything that i have paid to them amounts to 1117.26 can somebody out there please tell me that its taken 2 years to pay what amounts

a very small sum ,!!!! yeh i m baffled as well when i approached black horse all the information that given was quote :thats the way it is sorry:unquote

anybody got any answers for me ,

regards steve

• 4 weeks later...

Blackhorse are a law unto themselves,they make their own rules I am convinced.My own experience of them could write a book so I will be as brief as I can.

Took out a loan in 2003 for 3000.00 with ppi

consoildated loan in 2004 and borrowed 5990.00 with ppi.

made regular payments untill last year when made some late payments,anyway lots of collection activity charges were added.original loan was for 60 months and rang blackhorse to find out what we owed last year and was told loan was now for 86 months !! this was the start of delving into the mysteries of blackhorse.I was told loan was extended due to arrears, charges and the fact we had taken payment breaks.according to them when you have a payment break 2 months are added to your loan!!...........

we had also had something called "right backs" which also extended your loan.We did have a few payment breaks but we were never told what would happen to our loan and as for right backs Istill dont know what they are!

I was so angry I went to see a Solicitor about blackhorse[it was a free half hour]

I was told I would have a case against them ,one issue was the payment breaks not detailed in the agreement,and the ppi issue.

ihavent got much further with challenging them as cant afford solicitor and its so complex to do myself.

Ido want to take on black horse as they are an illegal bunch of crooks ,they must be making so much money out of all of us.

sorry I have gone on a bit,I could say loads more but will stop now....

• dx100uk changed the title to Black Horse Car Finance - Voluntary Termination?