scottish power Warrant of entry

steverfc91
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3825 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Tomorrow Scottish Power will be visiting to install a pre payment meter. i have just found out about this from my flat mate as he hasnt been paying bill! the warrant has been accepted. he now owes £1411. Is there anything i can do e.g setup a payment plan or is this too late?

If it is too late, what actually happens tomorrow? i will be in, will they activate meter straight away? will the cut gas but not electricity?

any scottish power representatives that can help me out?

if i could pay it all off i would, unfortunately i could only afford £75 a week (weekly pay)

thanks in advance

Steve.

If pre payment meter is fitted you will have gas/electric but the outstanding debt is placed on meter so everytime you top up some money goes towards the debt and the rest is left for consumption.

Pers i think its too late to set up a payment plan.

Hopefully others will post with better advise,

The only thing i can say about prepayment meters and debt it doesnt take long to clear it as long as u top it up.

Also they give a small amount of credit until your prepayment card turns up so no u wont be left without gas/electric.

Thanks for the reply. i dont actually mind a prepayment meter! it may benefit myself and my flatmate. tbh im still confident my bills have been too high(another story). As long as they dont cut off gas thats the main thing. we would freeze to death and xmas dinner would have to be cancelled. Thanks

Thanks for the reply. i dont actually mind a prepayment meter! it may benefit myself and my flatmate. tbh im still confident my bills have been too high(another story). As long as they dont cut off gas thats the main thing. we would freeze to death and xmas dinner would have to be cancelled. Thanks

just edited my post they wont leave u without gas/electric you get some credit given on meter until new pre payment card arrives