Cash4Phones - i've issued a court claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3823 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I believe that is thier registered business name. Cash4phones website has not been updated with the new details.

I suspect this may be a ploy for those that sue C4P rather than the new name

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I believe you need 30 posts before you can send or receive Private messages.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

can i share something with you guys, obviously there are alot of posts about it.

read a site matt walls blog and someone on there made me laugh.... cost them money

Same has happened to me fortunately though im not in any great need of the money ..it just seemed a bargain price.

Not heard anything at all ..not even if they received the phone .

Unfortunately for them i have and will continue to order phone packs from them daily .

In the pack i will just send a piece of paper with my reference number on it if i dont get my money back

at least the royal mail will benefit ..to date i have 75 packs on the way and 57 sent .

Mick

Fumingmama, for some reaosn I cannot PM you (says you have chosen not to receive PM's) - please ask Silverfox to be included in group email, you will get more information that way.

Don't use PM's.

You get more accurate information on the open forum, hiding info whilst the advice might be given with the best of intentions, is most likely incorrect and inaccurate.

Never respond to advice given via PM's, report it to the site team, a little like DCA's who like to communicate over the phone,

whatever they wish to convey can be committed in writing.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!