Yorkshire bank Walker singleton trying to possess my buy to let house help!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3827 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello im new member in brief.I fell into arrears when this house was empty about 2 years ago.I get back up rented it out owed about 6k.Tried to capitalize arrears with bank they wouldnt have it.I couldnt afford their monthly arrangements to pay back.They chased pressured me threatened me that theyd take house under duress i said i was selling it to clear arrears.Nothing that simple house sale fell through built up more arrears.I had clowns walker singleton on my back in July managed to get receivership withdrawn as i had another offer on house.That offer fell through!.I knew they were coming for me again couldnt take stress of trying to sell house again.I rented it out on Oct 1 st to tenants who wanted to buy it after 6 months,they spent several thousand pounds on decorating house thats how committed they are.I must add house is value 260k rents for 850 a month.Its nice place the tenants now made it even better.I told this to York bank told them in writing sent recorded mail.I asked them not to interfere and allow me time to sell house to tenants who were now paying rent so mortgage being paid to.Bank said they wanted immediate sale.Anyhow Clowns walker singleton wrote to tenants Nov 1st said house was back in receivership and I WAS FULLY AWARE.I WAS NOT AWARE NOR RECEIVED ANY LETTER EMAIL ETC.I didnt find out house back in receivership until this week when my plumber going round for routine job couldnt gain access.

I called tenants who are good people,they explained they have been living in fear nit jnowing what to do.Since Nov 1st Walker Singleton have been threatening them and intimidating them examples-- Locks were changed within 2 days if tenants receiving letter on Nov 1st Why? Tenants got copy of key Walk Singleton threatened them they had to take time of work to allow locksmith in or theyd obtain distress warrant.Again Walk Singleton a week later said gas engineer had to do new gas safety cert and an electrician do new electrical cert.They threatened tenants saying had to be there at house or theyd get a distress warrant etc.I HAVE MY OWN NEW GAS SAFETY CERT AND ELECTRIC CERT!!.Further Walker singleton saying valuer has to come out value house and tenants have to be there tenants had enough said not taking anymore time of work to be there.Further Walk singleton told tenants to have no contact with me!! I need help i have 4 other mortgages with York bank all up to date no probs.This house with arrears and mortgage debt to them about 230k realistic value of house to sell about 260k.Walk singleton did not tell me house back in receivership on Nov 1st.They are now escalating costs with needless work lock changes gas electric certs.They are threatening tenants saying cant live there and tenants could now leave as had enough and as for sale of house to them well thats up in smoke for short term.I need advice please im not rich at all i bought houses after having enough of 10 years wearing a uniform and saying yes sir no sir three bags full sir! TENANTS HAVE 12 MONTH TENANCY.I WANT TENANTS TO PAY RENT DIRECT TO BANK NOT RECEIVERS AS THEY ARE ESCALATING COSTS NEEDLESSLY CAN I DO THAT.ALSO AS PER BANK WHAT CAN I DO.STRESSED AND DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW.IVE READ ALL ABOUT WALKER SINGLETON HERE ON FORUM ! Terrible company shame on them.All ideas appreciated thankyou friends.