style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3833 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have recently been off sick and therefore been unable to pay pounds to pocket and quick quid. because they both belong to the same company, i have cancelled cpa with my bank and with them. i have contacted them with regards to setting up a repayment plan. they have agreed to do this but only if i set up a direct debit, use cpa or a third party account. i am not willing to do this as i feel they could take any money out of my account any time they wanted to. i have asked if i can send a cheque or set up a standing order. they either ignore these requests or simply reply with we can only use direct debit , cpa or third party payments. any ideas folks on what to do?

Don't ever give them your bank details, tell them to provide theirs and make a payment through "pay bills" in online banking. Just stick at it, I had a p2p account aswell and they provided me with their bank details. Just keep asking and they will give in eventually.

They wont take legal action against you as they do not have a UK office. In every case so far, theyve simply hiked up the debt with charges and sold it on.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D