Quickquid dont offer payment plans ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3836 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I just wanted to know if its true what they say and isnt there a way around it so i can just pay the £60 a month until the balance is gone ?

Hello! Thank you for choosing QuickQuid, where if approved, get cash sent to your bank account within 10 minutes after approval, 24/7. A representative will respond to you shortly.

You are now chatting with Antoinette.

Antoinette: Thank you for contacting QuickQuid. I'd be happy to assist you with any questions you have. Before we start, can you please verify your full forename, surname and full date of birth?

Me: Hi there i contacted your company by email a couple of days ago but i have had no reply. I have had a drastic change is working hours and im income has dropped significantly so i can no longer afford to pay the partial or full amount, i have worked out my income and i can afford to pay £60 per month only. if my situation changes i would be happy to pay more but until then this is all i can offer. my phone is also gone so i can only be contacted by email or live chat

Me: My Name 17th XXX XXXX

Antoinette: Thank you for providing that information. To fully access your account, can you please confirm your post code and one of the following on file: your email address, phone or customer ID number?

Me: ABC DEF

Me: XXXXXX

Me: im not sure how to find my customer number

Antoinette: Thank you XXXX and I am sorry to hear of your change in income

Antoinette: I do apologize however we do not offer payment plans on flex credit loans which is why you are given the 10 month option at the time of application

Me: Oh im sorry to hear that, well unfortunately i cannot come up with the £277.29 its asking for so im not sure what to do

Antoinette: How much are you able to pay towards the loan today?

Me: nothing unfortunately, my card has been flagged for fraud and i have just phoned them but they have to send me a new debit card and pin out

Me: he says 5-7 days

Edited by ims21

Under their OFT licence they are obliged to only consider one. I wouldnt worry. QQ cant do anything really since they dont have a UK base. They just hand it to a DCA,. or sell it on.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Op, i have flagged your post for admin attention as you have left your address and email in it and your name,

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Op, i have flagged your post for admin attention as you have left your address and email in it and your name,

Beat me to it :-)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Never pay QQ by card. Standing order only. They WILL strip your bank account clean if you give them your info.

Thanks for removing my info, i am happy to pay them but i can only afford the £60 per month i offered them but i dont want to be paying £60 a month forever just because they keep adding interest on. I was hoping there would be a way around it to remove any further interest

Ignore the interest. Its easily challenged as they are adding it on for pure gain, despite you showing you cant afford any higher repayments.

moved to the QQ forum

have a read here

they do do repayment plans

you just have to persist with your demands

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

they asked for my monthly outgoings so i sent them it because i have nothing to hide and it shows i can only just afford the £60 a month i offered so i will see what they have to say next

Forget what they say. Pay what you can afford. You dont need them to say yes.

Pretty sure their bank details are on this forum too.

I would contact QQ to confirm this

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

well that didnt get me anywhere

Hello! Thank you for choosing QuickQuid, where if approved, get cash sent to your bank account within 10 minutes after approval, 24/7. A representative will respond to you shortly.

You are now chatting with Richard.

Richard: Thank you for contacting QuickQuid. I'd be happy to assist you with any questions you have. Before we start, can you please verify your full forename, surname and full date of birth?

jack green: ******* ******

Richard: Thank you for providing that information. To fully access your account, can you please confirm your post code and one of the following on file: your email address, phone or customer ID number?

jack green:****** ******

Richard: Thank you for providing that information. Just a moment while I review your account, please.

Richard: While you're waiting, I just want to remind you that you can always check your loan status, review your repayment schedule, and request a password reset right from http://www.QuickQuid.co.uk. You can also download our free mobile apps for iPhone or Android on iTunes or Google Play.

Richard: Thank you for holding Jack. I will be happy to assist you with your account today. Please allow me a few moments to review your account further.

Richard: Thank you for holding. Our records indicate that your account is currently in default. I will need to transfer you to our Collections Department so they can further assist you. Is there anything else I can assist you with before I transfer your chat?

jack green: I have been in contact with citizens advice and they have informed me quickquid do allow payment plans and due to my recent changes in income i am going to pay £60 a month but i just needed to confirm these are quickquids bank details so i can set up a standing order, CashEuroNetUK Sort Code: 20 19 90 Account Number: 03759830

Richard: Our records indicate your account is currently in default, I will need to transfer you through to our collection department for further assistance. May I connect you with our collections department now?

jack green: yes

Richard: Thank you for choosing QuickQuid as your trusted online lender. One moment while I transfer your chat.

Please wait while I transfer the chat to the appropriate group.

You are now chatting with Latoya.

Latoya: Hello Jack how may I assist you today.

jack green: Hi I have been in contact with citizens advice and they have informed me quickquid do allow payment plans and due to my recent changes in income i am going to pay £60 a month but i just needed to confirm these are quickquids bank details so i can set up a standing order, CashEuroNetUK Sort Code: 20 19 90 Account Number: 03759830

Latoya: One moment while I review your account.

Latoya: What number can you be reached. So my manager can call you right now.

jack green: i dont have a phone anymore sorry i had to sell it to pay some bills

Latoya: My apologies the above message was not for you.

Latoya: Jack after reviewing your account you must contact our hardship department

Latoya: 0800-635-0834

jack green: i cant

jack green: just told you above

jack green: i just need you to confirm the details and i can get it set up

Latoya: Please be advised you have reached the collections department.

Latoya: You are dealing with another department.

jack green: cant you transfer me to there live chat ?

Latoya: Unfortunately they don't have a live chat you must contact them.

jack green: well unfortunately that cannot happen and i have a screenshot here showing a quickquid employee confirming the bank details so obviously somebody is able to do it but i just wanted to come here and check for myself

Latoya: Jack we have different departments. I can not confirm anything if I'm not working in that department.

jack green: ok thanks anyway

Edited by jackg1

I have just set one up now but for some reason they have only instructed me to pay the standing order for 6 months even though it should be about 13

Most debt repayment plans last for 6 months and then are re-examined to see if the debtors circumstances have changed. The thing is, you have control over the standing order, not them. You can set the SO up for as long as you like :-)