Just a thought....

vincethod
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6428 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Maybe we should all apply for jobs with he banks, After all, they're going to be snowed under with requests, so they'll need some help with the filing / licking envelopes etc, and we can just OK payment in full on request, saving the banks a wad of interest and court fees and getting the claims paid quicker.

Seeing as we some of us know the process backwards, we'd be ideal candidates.

Plus, it would be a little handy extra income come christmas.

Win-Win!

Vince

"Well, as through this world I've rambled

I've seen lots of funny men.

Some will rob you with a six-gun

And some with a fountain pen."

Pretty Boy Floyd, Woody Guthrie 1940

"Some things never change", Vince 2006

All advice given is based on my reading of others' experiences on this site. I am not a lawyer, nor am I a beagle, a grapefruit or a trampoline. I will not be filed, sorted, classified or parboiled. I am not a number, I am not an animal, I am the walrus (goob goob a joob)

OK second thought: (I was reminded of this by the Mark Thomas gig I went to last night).

Buy shares in the bank. As a shareholder you are entitled to attend the Bank's AGM, and can raise the issue in the belly of the beast. (MT did this with Balfour Beattie to stop their involvement with the Ilisu dam project, and succeeded) - I'd need to look a bit further into it, to find out how many shares you need to table a motion at the AGM, but it could be quite good fun.

All advice given is based on my reading of others' experiences on this site. I am not a lawyer, nor am I a beagle, a grapefruit or a trampoline. I will not be filed, sorted, classified or parboiled. I am not a number, I am not an animal, I am the walrus (goob goob a joob)

That would be fun, I'd give it a go

Unfair penalty charges reclaimed from Barclays - £700; BarclayCard - £380 + £132 extra; Style (RBOS) - £245 - County Court Judgement

against RBOS awarded - Judgement transferred to Registers of Scotland - Sheriff Officer (Bailiffs) action taken.

Travel insurance claim with Alpha (URV) pursued through the Financial Ombudsman - £704

Could shareholders 'pool' their shares so holding enough votes collectivley to table a motion?

We hold prudential shares, the Egg monster no less.

Glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA

To tell the truth I don't know anywhere near enough about buying shares to know, but a group of people must be able to combine to buy shares in a company mustn't it?

Here's hoping someone more knowledgable on the subject (and this forum is full of them) can jump in to assist.

I believe that up to 20 people can pool and buy shares together. Any more than that and they have to be registered as a share dealing company. I'm sure someone on here will no more than me though

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

Hmm

I wasnt necessarily thinking that people should buy shares, i bet were not the only ones who have shares in a bank and i wondered about pooling them to use to table a motion.

Glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA