style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3851 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry if I missed this but it goes without saying

1) Never pay by DD or card

2) Pay by S/O or bank transfer

3) tell them you will comminicate in writing

4) If you have a smart phone block their numbers

5)NEVER talk on the phone unless you are in control (rare occasions)

6) If they refuse then head a formal complaint and if needed esca;ate to CAB and Fos

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

Sleepy. Been up dor 36 hours

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Not happening again, ill tell you that much.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

here is an update......this morning i have received an email from Payday Express which included their bank details....they have not actually said that they have agreed a payment plan. so again I have said that i will set up the standing order and for the amount that i said....i have also asked them to confirm the interest and charges have been frozen. so will see what happens...

for those that need them, here are their bank details.

Barclays Bank

Account Name: Express Finance

Account No: 30066850

Sort Code: 20-24-61

they have said that all payments need to have a reference ..surname and account number

Well B*gger me backwards .

A result. If I were you I would work out how many payments you need to make and set the S/O for that amount, just in case your forget to stop it

Well it has been confirmed, i have just received the payment dates, each date tells me that they have accepted my offer and working out the payment dates along with the amount, there is no interest to add.

now with me making payments, can they add a default with the CRAs

I have checked my files as well as two of my CRA files and I have no PDE default. No guarantee for you though I am afarid.

It is always great to have other peoples experiences so people can reference them as everyone's circumstances are different