Missing Creditors

sups88
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3880 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Just after a bit of advice. I signed up to Experian to get a view of my credit report and there is no mention of any of my oustanding debts of creditors on there.

I know I have them but they aren't listed on the report. I can see them on the Free Noddle report but not on experian.

Any ideas?

Hi

Unusual. It is normally the other way round with Experian showing and Noddle not.

It may be that there is some erroneous data with Experian which stops them placing data there but of course I am guessing.

Why not check Equifax to see what is on there.

Personally, I wouldn't worry about what isn't there.

A few more details of the debts may shed a little more light

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi Guys,

Just after a bit of advice. I signed up to Experian to get a view of my credit report and there is no mention of any of my oustanding debts of creditors on there.

I know I have them but they aren't listed on the report. I can see them on the Free Noddle report but not on experian.

Any ideas?

You will need to write to the creditors individually (To The Data Controller) specifying the missing accounts and querying the fact these accounts are not reported. Personally I would check Equifax too.

Also write to the Data Controller at Experian with the same queries, (don't phone or e-mail you need a paper trail).

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Definitely NOT due to not using a particular CRA then, all of those use all 3 main agencies, odd to say the least.

My post 3 may be the easiest way forward I think.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: