Donkey & Dog Charities!! where does the money go?

gazmix
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3885 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Yeh, we see them on tv like the Brooke Donkey Charity caring for Donkey's in Africa that have been & are been worked hard & they always show the problem from the Donkey's POV via the person talking & obviously the tugg at the heart strings as there's footage of them falling over with a heavy load on their backs & they only get a bit of water each day & this is it for the rest of their lives & the same with dogs being left by owners in houses, ill-treated etc!

This is all very heartbreaking for animal lovers & £3 a month isn't a lot if the money actually goes to the animals & not to the charity executive that i saw on the news thats on £100k a year.

So does the £3/4 go to the help towards the animals, unsure before donating?

cheers

It goes to wards the entire charity so it can recover the costs of what they do. It doesnt go to a specific animal. Same with any other animal charity.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I admire what the rspca do but I prefer to donate to my local rescue centre. Charities should be just that and not a means of a highly paid career.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

There are 2 animal rescue centres near me. I prefer to donate directly to them instead of the national ones.