Problems with Primark

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3690 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They cannot send anyone at all unless you allow them to. If they try and call, you tell them in whatever way you want that if they do not leave, you will remove them by force.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

They cannot send anyone at all unless you allow them to. If they try and call, you tell them in whatever way you want that if they do not leave, you will remove them by force.

They have to ask for my premission to send someone? Has anyone you have helped had a visit from their field agents and got any reaction? Or is it a threat? Im just a little worried due to the fact my family dont know well my mum knows i paid 80 and thats about it. So what happens now seeing i got a scotcall letter?

Thats correct. They can only come if you make an appointment with them. However they rarely ever listen or follow the rules. Thats why you need to sebd the NOIRA letter. You can ignore but chances are the goon squad might still push their luck.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Thats correct. They can only come if you make an appointment with them. However they rarely ever listen or follow the rules. Thats why you need to sebd the NOIRA letter. You can ignore but chances are the goon squad might still push their luck.

What is the noria letter?

What is the noria letter?

It's a letter that is known as the Notification of withdrawal of Implied Right of Access. Essentially, it tells them that if they turn up they will be trespassing.

My own view is that it's a waste of time.

The best way to tackle Scotcall is to send them a short letter along these lines:

Dear Sirs

I refer to your letter dated xxxx.

Take notice that any liability to your client or any company they claim to represent is denied. No debt exists.

If any representative of your company calls at my home, they will be instructed to leave at once. If they fail to do so immediately, I will call the police.

There is no legitimate reason for you to have any further contact with me, and I require you to cease harassing me by telephoning or writing to me.

Yours etc.

I know its normally a waste of time but scotcall normally ignore standard letters and come anyway. Especially if they have a muppet in the area.

I know its normally a waste of time but scotcall normally ignore standard letters and come anyway. Especially if they have a muppet in the area.

Very true. Sticking up a noria letter will just confuse the poor dears anyway. The prospect of a pay day and all common sense falls away. :-)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I sent scotcall a letter when they threatened to come and visit me

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387366-Harassment-amp-Threat-of-Doorstep-Visit&p=4192604#post4192604

The letter needs editing to make it suitable , remove the bit about continued calling and replace OFT with FCA. Having said that I think that SP's letter above is fine.

Please remember that you MUST NOT tell them to go away in any manner you like , you need to be polite but firm , so please leave or I will remove you from my property/call the police is ok but now F.O or I will kick the ****e out of you could mean they will call the police on you. Use your common sense, unlikely that it is they will turn up

I would never stick up the NOIRA letter , but maybe keep a copy by the door and should ayone turn up you could hand it to them.

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .