Euro Car Parking

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3883 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

When advised to someone to cover costs it is done when weighing up the various options.

Yes indeed I am a busy person. Cel have however dropped a case (which I thought they would have) that was due in Friday!

Whilst you won those cases against sobbell it doesn't follow that you would automatically beat more clued up reps. You are wrong if you think that you would just go into and court and win.

what would you do if the judge didn't agree with you and awarded for the claimaint.

nothing is certain in this. That's all people need to accept.

Edited by kirkbyinfurnesslad

When advised to someone to cover costs it is done when weighing up the various options.

Yes indeed I am a busy person. Cel have however dropped a case (which I thought they would have) that was due in Friday!

Whilst you won those cases against sobbell it doesn't follow that you would automatically beat more clued up reps. You are deluded if you think that you would just go into and court and win.

what would you do if the judge didn't agree with you and awarded for the claimaint.

nothing is certain in this. That's all people need to accept.

Well again it is that word "Deluded", maybe that is the reason on here posters do not like you....

I have never assumed that automatically I would win, I have just gone to court and won, and if ever I lose I will post up here why that was.....

I note you have not responded to my request for you to post up your court judgements which you or the person you claim to have represented will have received through the post without any cost to yourself, nor have you justified the poor advice to mummsey to pay PE £60 for admin that did not exist.

Post up your judgments and impress us all.

I trust this concludes our business?:brushteeth:

I shall certainly post up some judgement numbers for you to check in the morning if you so wish:)

With regards to the poor advice you claim i gave to the poster.

Someone has to make a choice about what they wish to do, do they have the time, courage and knowledge to fight the claim all the way and win?, do they think its better to simple "pay costs", to save all their future, people have to weigh up the options and simple decide which is best for them.

I would rather no poster got to the court stage as it can simply be avoided these days with the right steps taken

Paying costs may be a simple solution for many people if they dont want all the hassle of going to court and they are unable to

get the landowner/agent/company to get the ppc to drop the charge (this is always the preferred approach), but some people dont have the skill to do even this.

I would say that of around the 20 PE cases i have done since they started this blitz 5 have paid costs, 12 got landowners etc to drop and 3 awaiting hearings. We shall see how those go!!

I am not here to impress anyone, i am just here to give well rounded advice so people can have the most number of options in front of them.

I think you will agree that those videos you made on you tube were not the most enlightened of actions and not did they put you in a very good light.

You state in your reply that you would never automatically assumed you would win yet in your previous post you stated you would follow all the great advice on here and you would win.

ill concede my advice has not always been right and advising people to ignore after popla was set up was definately wrong

I shall certainly post up some judgement numbers for you to check in the morning if you so wish:)

With regards to the poor advice you claim i gave to the poster.

Someone has to make a choice about what they wish to do, do they have the time, courage and knowledge to fight the claim all the way and win?, do they think its better to simple "pay costs", to save all their future, people have to weigh up the options and simple decide which is best for them.

I would rather no poster got to the court stage as it can simply be avoided these days with the right steps taken

Paying costs may be a simple solution for many people if they dont want all the hassle of going to court and they are unable to get the landowner/agent/company to get the ppc to drop the charge (this is always the preferred approach), but some people dont have the skill to do even this.

I am not here to impress anyone, i am just here to give well rounded advice so people can have the most number of options in front of them.

I think you will agree that those videos you made on you tube were not the most enlightened of actions and not did they put you in a very good light.

You state in your reply that you would never automatically assumed you would win yet in your previous post you stated you would follow all the great advice on here and you would win.

You stated in a previous post about wins, loses and no shows......that is what you stated ! you would have received judgements about these...

Post judgements not numbers....Thats easy isnt it seeing as you have been involved with so many.

How can you have the ordasity to advise mummsey that a PE charge for admin £60 is fair and reasonable given that this is not the actual admin cost.....

And to mention You Tube has flushed out the rat !!!!!!! we won ha ha

Again, yet again I would ask you to post up the judgements in the cases you have been to won or lost.....

I do not agree with any advice you have posted, it is all in the favour of a ppc, and to that extent, I am leaving this thread unless you post up judgements, not words or figures......

I have a headache now so will bid you goodnight, but will leave you with a thought for yourself, PE, Roxburghe, Sobell and GPB.....Que Guitar !

Some things in life are bad

They can really make you mad

Other things just make you swear and curse

When you're chewing on life's gristle

Don't grumble, give a whistle

And this'll help things turn out for the best

And always look on the bright side of life

Always look on the light side of life

If life seems jolly rotten

There's something you've forgotten

And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing

When you're feeling in the dumps

Don't be silly chumps

Just purse your lips and whistle, that's the thing

Come on!

Always look on the right side of life

For life is quite absurd

And death's the final word

You must always face the curtain with a bow

Forget about your sin

Give the audience a grin

Enjoy it, it's your last chance anyhow

So, always look on the bright side of death

A-just before you draw your terminal breath

Life's a piece of ****

When you look at it

Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true

You'll see it's all a show

Keep 'em laughing as you go

Just remember that the last laugh is on you

Always look on the right side of life

C'mon Brian, cheer up!

Always look on the bright side of life

Worse things happen at sea, you know

I mean, what have you got to lose

You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing

What have you lost? Nothing!

Always look on the right side of life...

Nothing will come from nothing, you know what they say?

Cheer up you old bugger, c'mon give us a grin!

There you are, see, it's the end of the film

Incidentally, this record is available in the foyer

Some of us have to got live as well, you know

(?)

Who do you think pays for all this rubbish

They're not gonna make their money back, you know

I told them, I said to them, Bernie, I said they'll never make their money back

Oh jeez you really have lost the plot

A Mckenzie friend wouldn't normally receive judgments since they are only assisting... Nor is the a need to crow about it

A McKenzie friend assists a litigant in person in a common law court. This person does not need to be legally qualified. The crucial point is that litigants in person are entitled to have assistance, lay or professional, unless there are exceptional circumstances.