Zenit Windows, driving me mad...

Buncrana
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3700 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Buncrana,

Have you made a written Formal Complaint or sent a letter before action to Zenith?

Don't ask them to stop tell them to stop and tell them what will happen if they don't!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi Buncrana,

Have you made a written Formal Complaint or sent a letter before action to Zenith?

Don't ask them to stop tell them to stop and tell them what will happen if they don't!!

Good morning Brig, I hope you are well :)

Apologies for not getting back sooner, I'm not online every day :(

I haven't sent them a formal complaint or a letter before action, but I have sent them, and received a response to a Section 11.

They stated in that that details would be removed, and for a while, we had no calls.

I have told them that I will get my solicitor involved if they don't stop, but it seems to have had no effect.

I'm now looking at going down the MCOL route and letting a judge decide. I have had enough of picking up the pieces from this lot. I have lost count of how many times in the last 4-5 years they have been told to stop.

The number was listed with the TPS specifically because of them, and they have been informed countless times that the number is registered.

Regards,

Buncrana

Hi Buncrana,

We are all well thanks and you apart from this nonsense?

An LBA would be better sent now if you intend to litigate I think.

Is this Zenith HO or one of the local " branches"?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Yes, all is well on our side, at last :D

The calls are coming from all over the country, from mobiles, from offices, the last one being from Sheffield for some reason. There is no set pattern to them, just very random...

Yes, all is well on our side, at last :D

The calls are coming from all over the country, from mobiles, from offices, the last one being from Sheffield for some reason. There is no set pattern to them, just very random...

Are you keeping a record of all the calls? It will be very useful if you do litigate.

Glad all is well now!!

Brig.

Have kept a record of the last 2-3 calls, but all emails sent and received have been retained.

As I said before, this isn't about money. This is about a company who just will not listen.

Besides, if we do get a result, we'll make another donation to CAG :)