Unenforceable agreements under the Consumer Credit Act

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5473 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:confused: What would you suggest Gyzmo? I understand why people make a bee line for a thread entitled with a similar problem to their own but what can we do? The whole team are open to suggestions as it can be a nightmare some days having to move posts and create new threads for newbies who are still unsure of the forums.

I appreciate what you are saying Freakyleaky, but I've been on this forum a year longer than you and got lots of green blobby's too :p....I still made the mistake...I admit to 'should have known better', but the problem is that we don't read all the posts before posting TBH, I saw the headline, thought it was a general thread like the cca ones and posted - and got my just rewards for doing so once it was realised what I'd done . It's just one of those things you can't plan for or pre-account for...you guys are not to know what name the heading will be of a thread, you just hope people will use their common-sense and realise, but even hardend Caggers like me can fall foul. I even did it with my own thread linked - I called it " Interest rate calculator " - that too was a mistake, we all make them sometimes. With all these people coming on here daily, you can't possibly control all of it. You guys do a great job - believe me I know.

Smarterchick ;)

I appreciate what you are saying Freakyleaky, but I've been on this forum a year longer than you and got lots of green blobby's too :p....I still made the mistake...I admit to 'should have known better', but the problem is that we don't read all the posts before posting TBH, I saw the headline, thought it was a general thread like the cca ones and posted - and got my just rewards for doing so once it was realised what I'd done . It's just one of those things you can't plan for or pre-account for...you guys are not to know what name the heading will be of a thread, you just hope people will use their common-sense and realise, but even hardend Caggers like me can fall foul. I even did it with my own thread linked - I called it " Interest rate calculator " - that too was a mistake, we all make them sometimes. With all these people coming on here daily, you can't possibly control all of it. You guys do a great job - believe me I know.

Smarterchick ;)

I wasn't pointing the finger at you.

The fact that posts get missed as they are posted in other threads is a problem and whatever can be done to stop this happening is a good thing.

I would never imagine to be able to control all of the mistakes made but that won't stop me trying to stop as many as I can.

You have been on the forum longer than me and have lots of green blobs!!!

What has that got to do with anything???:confused:

Are you an ex site team member? If so have the courage to say who you are.

I wasn't pointing the finger at you.

The fact that posts get missed as they are posted in other threads is a problem and whatever can be done to stop this happening is a good thing.

I would never imagine to be able to control all of the mistakes made but that won't stop me trying to stop as many as I can.

You have been on the forum longer than me and have lots of green blobs!!!

What has that got to do with anything???:confused:

Are you an ex site team member? If so have the courage to say who you are.

I didn't take it that you were pointing at me FL, I know I made a mistake in posting on this thread and I fully understand what you are trying to achieve - my reference to how long I'd been on cag was purely referring to your comment about newbies I highlighted in blue. I'm no newbie and it still happened. I was pointing out, in an attempt to be helpful to your cause that even people with long histories can fall in the trap and there is no way you guys on the site team can regulate for it nothing more - I should have known better. I haven't been on the site team and I have plenty of courage believe me, but the reason for being smarterchick is because I know I have certain trolls watching my other name and I am in court soon, I have to be extremely careful...nothing to do with courage EDIT ;) .

Anyway, I think I've screwed up this thread enough as it is so I'll abandon it, sorry to have been a nuisance..

Edited by Smarterchick

I appologise for the courage remark. I read your posts all wrong and whole heartedly appologise.

I realise you were only trying to help.

You haven't screwed up the thread at all. It is a very old thread anyway and needed livening up.:)

Good luck with the pending court case and just shout if you need any help.

• 2 weeks later...