MMF again

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3524 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If they call and they try anything, you can take action against them. They think being ignorant means they dont have to follow the law. Infact, i would say they are bordering on criminal activity, thats if they havent already stepped over the line.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

hi all. Does anyone know if mmf uses po box 123 burton on trent as one of their addresses?

If not do you know who does?

not mmf!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All

I am still being chased by these muppets I received a copy of the agreement from them not an original, which shows I owed gbp 45.31 I know there would be interest on it they are asking gbp 107.31 I have been batting emails back and forth and told them I will pay gbp 45.31 and nothing else, I did lose my temper and said a few things I probably shouldn't lol and then today I had an emails from Mathew saying he was my account manager I told him exactly the same and he was refusing to back down to the point where he said he wouldn't deal with me anymore and has passed my account to the home visit / legal team for possess ??? surely he meant process told him to bring it on I will sue them for trepass report them for harassment as its a criminal offence and call the police as they have no legal obligation to turn up at my home without my consent which they will never have, I also told them if they want to take it to court for the balance of gbp 65.31 they will be laughed out of court by the judge

fed up of the emails now just wondered what to do next, I will pay what I owe and nothing more

what letters should I send as I will ignore all emails, I don't really want them to come to my house I have threatened them today

help !!!! I am worried

Hi Please do not stress of these stupid threats any oik from MMF has on the authority to Bu*ger of when instructed to do so.

So send the following :

Private & Confidential

For the Personal attention of:

Mr Rob Sand

Director of Complaince

MMF Ltd.

Ref: use theirs:

Dear Mr Sands,

I refer you to e-mails from a Mathew claiming to be 'my account manager' this person has a most unfortunate attitude when dealing with people.

Please take careful note I do not acknowledge any debt in the sum of £107.31 and will not pay this.

Mathew alleged account manager has made 'threats' of home visits please be aware no such visits will be tolerated as is my right any further communication WILL be in writing only no text messages, no e-mails no phone call no visits will be permitted.

I am aware that MMF Ltd; claim that such restrictions do not apply to it which of course is utter rubbish.

The alleged outstanding balance on this account is £xx.xx which I ma willing to pay as a gesture of goodwill should you wish to reject this I invite you to issue a County Court Claim which will give me an ideal opportunity to explain the conduct of MMF to the judge.

If I do not receive a reply within 7 days I will consider the matter closed, and will await the Court Claim Pack.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Hi Brig

I have read all your posts well almost all of them and find it comforting, many many thanks for your reply I will do this tomorrow as I am at work till late this evening, I offered to pay what I owe and he wanted to pass it onto the home visit team for gbp 65 , I am scared but we will see what happens xx

There is really nothing these puerile prats have no authority whatsoever, you are under no obligation to speak to them, they cannot enter your home, take property or threaten and use abusive behaviour, should one turn up and you feel threaten dial 999 and state you are in fear of the person.

• 11 months later...
Can someone please tell me who or what is POST BOX 123. BURTON ON TRENT?

Is that a return address for undelivered mail on the back of an envelope??

Isnt that one of robbers ways addresses?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Isnt that one of robbers ways addresses?

Looking through my files, it seems to appear on a number of DCA envelopes could well

be a "dead letter centre".