Unknown creditor BHAP0042 at Equifax

arthur256
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3937 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This has been variously reported as Capital One and/or Aqua.

I looked at the numbers quoted (last 4 digits) and they do not match either, as far as I can see.

Aqua has recently changed its office and computer, and have become rather chaotic. They just charged me interest - even though they had collected the previous balance in full by DD. They used to be handled by HBOS in Dunfermline, but no more.

No doubt somebody will soon work out who BHAP0042 really is.

Cheers

Arthur

Write to the DATA CONTROLLER at Equifax, formally require that Equifax discloses exactly what the entry title means, you have a right to know this.

My guess is this may be a 'debt purchasers' ID code.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Thanks. Will do, but I doubt it is a 'debt purchaser'. My accounts are not likely to be for sale, being totally up-to-date since opened, both Capital One and Aqua cards. Equifax have been renumbering some entries, but this is more than a renumbering.

Edited by ims21

This seems to be happening a lot. There are quite a few reports on other sites, and we have started getting similar complaints as well.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I can now confirm that this creditor is quite obviously Aqua Mastercard, a brand of Progressive Credit Ltd. In addition to the current card, they have also somehow resurrected an old account which I closed at the start of 2013. It shows as unreported for the intervening months. The account numbers reported are nothing like the actual card numbers. As both show as paid up to date I am not particularly bothered but relieved that I know who it is.