RAC versus AA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3965 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was with the AA for years, no problems, but switched to RAC. I called them three days ago, because of a problem, and I only got the tyre replaced tonight. They seem to have contracted a lot of their work out to local garages.

Anyone know any different?

LilythePink

If you liked what I said, and if it helped in any way, please tip my scales..... thank you:)

been with GreenFlag for years now, never had a bad experience with them, called them out a few time over the years.

although the last time we were still at home and the wifes car would not start, so called them at 4.30 pm, at about 4.50pm got a call saying they were experiancing high caller volume and would it be ok if they didn't get there till 7pm ish. Of cause i said no, only because if they don't get to you within 60mins they give you half price renewal, so next year it's half price, lol

They got to us about 6.30 still great searvice from the petrolman.

• Confused 1

I think I have green flag with my insurance, maybe I will have a go with them, thanks.

Vouch for Green Flag every time. Knock the RAC and AA into a cocked hat for service.

Maybe because they use local firms who get paid for each call out and can lose their contract if they don't, where the AA and RAC patrols are employed and do not have the same sense of urgency.