Help with Opos please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3980 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

I'm quite distressed and my heart is beating as I write this.

Opos having accepted an agreement with my dma, have since said that I made a fraudulent claim because 3 weeks later after taking a loan with them, I entered into a dma.

My dma have suggested I call them myself to see if I can set up a repayment plan direct with them. A £180 loan has grown to £2100!

I want to call them in the hope I can resolve this, but I am very anxious on how to proceed, whether to call or email and what to say.

Could you help please

Thanks

Dont worry. Opos lie through their teeth to get you to buckle and pay what they say. Who is your dmp? Because they sound incompetent. I hope it isnt a fee paying dmp.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Any DMP who advises you to deal directly with your creditors is a waste of time. If it is a fee paying DMP. Tell them, thank you for your advice to deal with creditors on my own and dump them!

Opos are full of crap! You're hardly going to enter into a DMP 3 weeks BEFORE you're in debt are you?

It never rains but it pours...