Welcome finance secured loan

dave2067uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3976 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Was in court 15 minutes, welcome sent their legal representative, judge took one look at my witness statement quoting Wilson v FCT and decided there and then

The welcome chap had no counter argument, the judged slapped him on the wrist for wasting his time stating if i researched Wilson v FCT, why he had not researched it.

Credit file expunged of all of welcome crap, judgement stating i was no longer indebted to welcome under any agreement

I had a personal and a car loan, got to keep the car

Judge even awarded me costs

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was in court 15 minutes, welcome sent their legal representative, judge took one look at my witness statement quoting Wilson v FCT and decided there and then

the welcome chap had no counter argument, the judged slapped him on the wrist for wasting his time stating if i researched wilson v fct, why did he not research it.

Credit file expunged of all of welcome crap, judgement stating i was no longer indebted to welcome under any agreement

i had a personal and a car loan

judge even awarded me cost

Couldn't happen to a better company, the reason I thought you may be unable to say is that I know one or two people who settled on the court steps and got a handsome payout for signing confidentiality agreements.

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

They tried to settle with me on the court steps, but i knew i had them by the nether regions

Not interested in any compromise agreement, i wanted blood the way they treated me

What scared the hell out of them was that i had a Graphologists report, did not need it though as in and out of court double time

• 3 weeks later...

Hi getting around to trying to sort this out know, if i want to get details off them for current loan and old loan what is it i need to send to them bearing in mind i dont have account numbers to hand.

click it SAR

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...