Swift Advances wont accept a CHAPS payment because its from a friend

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4004 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Urgent help please, They are at it again, sent then a large payment through chaps payments and 1 minuet before deadline they phone to say they cant accept the chaps because it from a friends account and they need to know all their details, can this be done by them? i paid £23.50 for the service and the bank manager checks everything over then sends it so i would say he has done all the checks and knows both parties involved, they cant accept because of fraud. please help

Hey, cant say too much yet, hope you understand, They will not reply to emails or reply to a fax, WHY NOT. So over the last 9 months i record each call i have with them, if i'm not ready i just ask them to hold for a sec and sort it out, The best thing to date is i made out i was a friend with them, they are so stupid because then i got them talking about race and naughty things with women, Also ask them what they would like to do to the OFT AND OTHERS AND THEY REALLY LET RIP, HEHE ALL TAPED.i'M GOING TO - - - - THEM UNTIL THEY ASK REALLY NICE FOR ME TO STOP.I owe nothing its time for me and my friends to play with them, I'm from Essex and know brentwood like the back of my hand. I know people that know people that work there.Nephew in Essex and 1 other in the met police.lets see if they like it from behind and from the side without a reason. Happy hunting

Ho Great shot jack.

Nice post........you might like to ask the people that know people who work in Arcadia House ......how many of them are working for the Kestrel Companies these days.......... They used to lend as much money as Swift......or so their audited accounts say.

CTM