style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4013 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been dealing with a DCA for a number of months, they initially wrote to my daughters address, I live abroad but have a mobile registered there. I informed them that they should desist from sending correspondence there as they had my correct address, as did the debt buying group who they were acting for, this took place in February 2013.

In March 2013 I received from the debt buying group as requested , this was sent to the correct address. There has been much correspondence between us as it was indeterminate as to who the debt had been assigned to, the debt buying group sent to my daughters address the Notice of Assignment on the 15th May 2013. The on-going situation is complex so I will keep this question simple can I complain about this correspondence being sent to my daughters address?

Yes I would complain and make sure its in writing and not on the phone. Make sure you have a paper record.

I suspect they are using your daughters address to try to intimidate you, frankly as your abroad and prob not coming back anytime soon I wouldnt worry about them too much.

Just tell tnem to sling their hooks and stop bothering your daughter.

There's probably a standard letter in the cag library.

If I have been helpful please tickle my scales or better still contribute to CAG.