Potential Problems With Vodafone

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4027 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I purchased a Galaxy S4 contract with Vodafone on the understanding that I could make calls at a minimum from outside my house.

I can't and so under the seven day cancellation I am attempting to return my phone.

Despite being told it would be collected by DPD yesterday so far it hasn't been.

On viewing my area on the Vodafone site I find despite my asking for the phone to be collected

and cancelling the contracte there is a bill for £45-54 for line rental 2nd May -2nd June.

I have cancelled my direct debit (due to have amount taken on 14th May) and am concerned as to what action Vodafone can/may take against me.

I am quite willing to raise an invoice to them for lost recreation time (camping trip) due to the non-appearance of DPD yesterday resulting in a wasted day of my time (I am retired).

I refuse to call them on an 0870 number due to my circumstances and would just like some advice as to my situation.

you need to contact lee

we have Vodafone onboard here

foolow this:

We thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and to assure you all that our presence on CAG is with the very best of intentions.

vodafone UK has recently introduced a dedicated Web Relations Team which is keen to seek out customers who’re having difficulties with their accounts and feel that they have no other place to turn to than CAG and other consumer forums and blogs.

Naturally, it’s not possible for us to help directly with account specific queries on CAG and as such we would encourage those members who feel we can help them to contact us privately at webrelations@vodafone.com quoting ‘WRT135 – CAG Forum’ in the subject line.

When emailing us we would also ask that you either provide us with a link to your post or thread – if you’ve posted in another member’s thread please also provide your CAG username so that we can check what your query is.

****Also you will get an auto reply number. Post the number you get back this thread ***

Many thanks

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I suppose that's one way of getting any correspondence out of the public eye:-(

Now enjoying my second day waiting hopefully for DPD to collect my phone with no response to any queries to Vodafone,

other than to say that if my phone finds it's way miraculously back to them before my payment date they will not take payment

- otherwise I will have to rely on them refunding me.

Fat chance - I am not paying an incorrect bill.

Nothing from Lee yet, must be very busy:???:

Finally received a call from Vodafone on my land line yesterday late afternoon (mobile has no signal) and everything seems to be sorted out, just after I put the phone down DPD arrived to collect the phone although the person I had been speaking to had no knowledge of his coming and was arranging a visit next Monday :???: It appears there were "breakdowns in communication" regarding my account and this has now been rectified. I hesitate to attribute this to action by Lee as there was no communication to support this, it apparently happened by reason of complaints I had made directly to Vodafone. I apologise to him if in fact it was due to his intervention.