Simple Caution for Ticketless Travel

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4041 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A number of years ago, I got off a train and walked to an extended platform to get a second train to my final destination, I saw I had just missed the second train so decided to walk instead, I went to a fast food place within the station to get some breakfast and then walked out of the station.

As I left the station, a BTP officer approached me and asked to see my ticket, of which I did not have one. As such, he said I could either receive a caution or be summoned to court prosecuted for trying to defraud the railway services (or something like that).

A couple of days later, I had to sign a simple caution for the offence of Railway Byelaw 18 Ticketless Travel at the BTP station for traveling without first buying a ticket, not buying one on the train (even though there was no conductor), and then avoiding the ticket check barrier (which I dispute as it wasn't intentional).

What I'd like to know is, will this ever show up on an enhanced CRB check? Bearing in mind I have actually had 3 enhanced CRB checks since then and have always had "None Recorded" under all categories and am employed to work with children now...

no because the whole crb thing is being relaxed anyhow

you are safe

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...