Witness order

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4074 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The respondent in my Employment Tribunal claim has not called a key witness or submitted a statement from him because they are no longer employed by the company and are hostile. The witness could confirm a blatant lie and fabricated story from another witness statement in which he is mentioned and would prove perjury.

When and how do I request a witness order from the Tribunal. Do I leave it until the hearing starts?

Do I bring up the possibility of perjury with the Tribunal?

Hello there.

I expect the guys will be along later with advice for you.

I'm not an expert, but I would have thought if you want a chance of someone turning up to give evidence to the tribunal, they need to be asked beforehand. What stage are you at please? CMD, PHR etc?

I'm not sure if tribunals deal with perjury, I'll see if I can find something on another thread about that.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Do it as far in advance as possible. Write to the Tribunsl requesting a Witness Order. You need to state why their evidence is important and copy the application to the Respondent. You need to know the name and address of the employee to do so.

If they fail to attend in breach of a Witness Order, it's a criminal offence.