advice on suspensions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3912 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Wot the ****? Don't the Police usually destroy stuff... after five years or something?!?! How long did they have it? Reckon that's BS mate, thee firm chucked it themselves but think it's easier to blame the Police.

(Which, all things being equal, is usually the best policy ;) )

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

true but one of the items was a much needed pendrive with alot of files on

all of them were work files, all approved and with a menu system that took about 2 months for me to write, compile, bug hunt etc

i can rebuild most of the files easly but would have to rebuild the menu from scratch, something they are not willing for me to do again as it would detract from normal duties

also i had some bios updates and dmi files on there that are no longer obtainable from work

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

my understanding of the police property act is they usually have to keep "unclaimed" possessions for a year, i smell.........................

Cynical view - they are still trying to use it to find something against you

Most likely view - they lost it, used it, can't be bothered to return it

cynical view would have already happened

they ALWAYS check our pendrives, several people fired over items on there so ive always been careful about what i put on there

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

well 2 weeks back into it and its a sick day today

some sort of stomach bug + it seems to have caused a complication after my vasectamy

dont get me wrong since going back i seem to have caught everything going around and still gone in but this ones knocked me down alot

i was wondering with the doctor saying i could do with shift changes is it worth asking for reduced hours or do you think they will just turn them down flat

Please note:

no seperate issues

Please note:

i ment the doctor on the stress leave recommended a change in hours that hasnt been done yet

sorry i was a bit blunt its not been a good day

Please note:

tempting but im already in a little issue over views

Please note:

seriously, after the crap you have just been through -head down, gob shut!! One of your managers already believes you to be mentally unstable, DO NOT ENCOURAGE THIS VIEW

Nod and smile!!!

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!