Candy washer dryer GOW475

bill1980
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4104 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Bought the above dryer in August last year from Argos. Cant fault Argos. Good service.

I am just having a few issues with the dryer. I have tried to make do with it for 6 months but with this continued cold and wet spell I have just had enough of it.

A brief overview is as follows. The short cycles will not get the stains out of clothing so I have to do a full wash with a dry which can take 4-5 hours. Its not as though I am overloading it. Its just half a load but still take s this long. I cant even say its faulty its just not very good.

Its only a basic model so I was wondering if there would be any options of returning it and getting some sort of refund but maybe spending about a extra £300 on a higher spec model. Would still use the same manufacturer/Argos

Dont think I have any rights but thought I would double check

Im new to this and am just giving an opinion. Seek further clarification and advice on what I post before taking it as gospel :)

It seems to have good reviews as a washer and only a few critical ones of being a dryer.

Have you contacted then about your converns?

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Hi, thanks for the reply. I have contacted them and am just awaiting the reply.

Perhaps its just me who had unrealistic expectations from the product and it may just be me who doesnt get on with it.

Im new to this and am just giving an opinion. Seek further clarification and advice on what I post before taking it as gospel :)